*Please download System repair ENGine
1. Extract it to Desktop & double click SREng.exe to run it
2. Select 'Smart Scan' & tick "Verify Digital Signatures" (on the bottom)
3. Click on the [Scan] button
4. When finished, click on the [Save Reports] button & save the log to Desktop
5. Post the contents of the log in your next reply.
I scanned my machine just to see the log. All of a sudden winpatrol is popping up asking me about all my start up entries again.
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this ?
To the best of my knowledge this is just a scanner if thats all you ask it to do.