Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

And the Sharks drown in Oil!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 26th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Yeah... disappointing.

Ducks deserved the win, though. They outplayed the Oilers big time.

Outshot them 25-3 in the first period alone... can't win a game like that.

MacT also made a bad coaching choice by putting players with the flu back in the lineup and sitting out the healthy ones.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 28th, 2006, 12:44 am

Stick a fork in the Ducks... they're done.

Oilers move on to the Stanley Cup Finals!
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » May 28th, 2006, 3:53 am

Now I have to figure out who I want to win in the East. I like the Sabres less than the 'Canes, so I'll go with Carolina.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 28th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Sabres just lost three of their Defensemen... gonna be hard for them to get by the 'Canes, I think.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » June 20th, 2006, 12:09 am

Whoops! 'Canes win

Hurricane Stanley

A 3-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers in a Game 7 thriller Monday night completed one of the most riveting finals in memory. Hockey's biggest prize now rests where stock car racing and college basketball reign supreme in the world of sport, but where hockey fans are as loud as anywhere else.

Don't worry, revenge is a dish best served cold, and it is very cold in Edmonton :D
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » June 20th, 2006, 2:03 am

Don't know if I would've called it a thriller... Oilers didn't decide to wake up until the third period... can't win a Championship that way. Gotta play the full 60 minutes.

Kinda depressed about the whole thing... especially after the way they totally dominated the 'Canes in game six. Figured they would've rode that momentum into the final game.

Thats been the story of the Oilers for the past year... gassing games when they only show up for one period. But if they play hard for the full 60 minutes... they dominate.... they're pretty much unstoppable.

Hopefully they take this lesson to heart next year.

Though it was nice to see them get as far as they did.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions