Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Sweet! Free virtualisation!!!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Sweet! Free virtualisation!!!

Unread postby Alphalutra1 » February 17th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Shadowsurfer is being offered for free from http://www.shadowstor.com/download.html Just enter in the code SURFER and put in some false information for the address, and a real e-mail address. Then select the phone me for billing, and you will be sent a free lisence :P I thought the mods of this forum may like it for doing virtual pcs for the training, since you can do scans very quickly, unlike a true virtual pc.

THe program is also nice for testing out software or traveling to the dangerous parts of the internet, or wanting to play a game with malware in it(don't recomend bad surfing habits by the way).

When the pc is rebooted, everything is restored to the perfect shape it was in. Pretty sweet eh?

Alphalutra1
Alphalutra1
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby P;3 » February 18th, 2006, 8:07 am

bookmarking this to see what others think about it; :?

"playing a game with malware in it"; intriguing :read2:
P;3

Unread postby Alphalutra1 » February 19th, 2006, 3:16 pm

Here is a large thread on what the people over at wilders think about it

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=120589

I've been using it for a little bit, the only problem is that I need a free partitioning software that will shrink my current partition so I will then create a new partition for documents so my long fixes I am making in training aren't detleted :x
Alphalutra1
Banned Member

Return to General Discussions