Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Anyone got any interesting hobbies?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Anyone got any interesting hobbies?

Unread postby Arron Green » May 18th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Since I feel awkward just signing up so I can get free help from you guys, I thought I'd open up a few little discussions.

So, as anyone out there got any interesting hobbies they are willing to share with the MR community?

I've been into Gamesworkshop's Warhammer 40,000 table top gaming now for 14 years and while I get crtiques from people, I say each to their own. Collecting little miniatures, painting them up and dealing dice-rolls of death to my opponents army appeals to me. Plus the background and fully "fluffed" out lore of the game-universe itself is something close to an addiction on my part and I don't see myself growing out of it any time soon.
Arron Green

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Anyone got any interesting hobbies?

Unread postby Arron Green » May 18th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Also. <snip> Posting for 0 posts.
Arron Green

Re: Anyone got any interesting hobbies?

Unread postby Vino Rosso » May 22nd, 2012, 12:29 pm

I've got lots of pastimes... just not enough time to pass them in! :D
Vino Rosso
Admin/Teacher Emeritus