Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

How's things everybody?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: How's things everybody?

Unread postby Gary R » October 17th, 2010, 12:50 pm

I first learned on an artificial slope in Sheffield (a long, long time ago), and there's now an indoor slope (with "real" snow) about 20 miles from where I live.

The artificial stuff is really painful if you fall on it, and I ruined about 5 pairs of pants and a number of jerseys on the stuff (not to mention the foot long abrasions on my hips and shoulders) before I learned to ski on it properly :D . Snow is a lot easier. The only trouble with the indoor slopes is they're usually too short and too shallow to have any real fun on them, but they are a good training resource for beginners, and a useful place to practice technique if you haven't had planks on your feet for a while.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: How's things everybody?

Unread postby Limskj » October 19th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Wow! That sounds fun! The closest I get in Singapore is a short ride down a snow slope on a tire in Snow City.
Limskj

Previous

Return to General Discussions