Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Tired Dog!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Tired Dog!

Unread postby MrCharlie » March 29th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Now, this is for my dog friends and my friends who need to smile!

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head; he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out..

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.
This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 – he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

MrC
MrCharlie
Visiting Master
Visiting Master

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Tired Dog!

Unread postby Gary R » March 30th, 2010, 2:55 am

Priceless Mr C :D :D
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Elrond » March 30th, 2010, 2:05 pm

:D
Wonderful and wonderful picture.
Long time no see MrC :D
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby jenterrier » April 6th, 2010, 1:41 pm

Dogs when taken a lot of care will be as sweet as this dog. there is nothing to be frightened to animals unless they are hurt by us. The owner of the dog seems to find place to sleep too. Trying to sleep in a home with 6 children is a hard thing to do because of the unavoidable noises. Also i have <link removed by admin> for my doggy.
Last edited by NonSuch on November 16th, 2010, 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Edited to remove link.
jenterrier

Unread postby chryssi2001 » April 7th, 2010, 12:41 pm

Very nice picture and sweet dog. It looks the lady owner of the dog wanted to come and rest in your hall as well :lol: :lol:
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions