Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

new student!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

new student!

Unread postby Abdullah » April 18th, 2009, 3:23 pm

hello

my name is abdullah and i enter this world and it is very nice to help people and to know more and more about security

sorry about my bad english

:-)
Abdullah

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: new student!

Unread postby Cyborg » April 18th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Marhaba ya Abdullah!
Khaifallek??

Sorry, couldn't resist... and no.. I don't speak arabic.

Welcome to the community!
Cyborg

Re: new student!

Unread postby Elrond » April 18th, 2009, 6:23 pm

Salem alikem Abdulla.

No I also do not speak Arabic but I know a few useful phrases.
Hope that your written English is better than you make it sound but I also know that some cultures will never admit to doing something well even if they are experts. :) Every helper at MRU must be able to communicate in written English as we need to make the people understand what they are supposed to do. That is not always as simple as it sounds as any of the undergraduates can tell you. :roll:
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Return to General Discussions