Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

world spyware record

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby AndyAtHull » October 8th, 2005, 8:58 am

Yeah, I agree with you there. Not like it is anything to boast about. Having so many infections. ;)
AndyAtHull
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Jaswarbrick » October 22nd, 2005, 5:05 pm

I believe that reformatting should be a last resort. That many infections could still be cleaned, and may be fun and exciting trying to remove it! :D :D :D
Jaswarbrick

Unread postby Rawe » October 30th, 2005, 2:26 pm

I believe that reformatting should be a last resort.

'Nuff said.
That many infections could still be cleaned

Couldn't say it better myself.. I've always enjoyed removing malware (ok, not always, sometimes it can be a pain), generally it will end up clean, doesn't matter what the infection is..
Rawe

Unread postby Angoid » December 3rd, 2005, 3:12 pm

I personally see it as a defeat to say to someone, "Reformat and reinstall WindDoze" unless it's a nasty that really cannot be fixed.

That Ad-Aware scan showed infections that could be cleaned, so get it to fix them all ... :)

Havin said that, I was helping a friend get clear of some rubbish a couple of weeks agop, and he didn't have quantity of malware, he had quality. Man, was that stuff hard to get rid of! And the fact that he was trying to run WinXP in 128MB memory didn't exactly help either :roll: but finally got all the rubbish off.

Of six different scans, only the final one didn't pick up anything for removal. These scans included Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, Ewido, Panda ActiveScan, Trend Micro AV scan, AVG Anti Virus (his choice, not mine!) as well as CCleaner (not a malware remover as such, but it does clean a lot of jun out for you).
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Unread postby spyware monster » January 2nd, 2006, 4:03 am

AndyAtHull wrote:I agree, with that much mess on there..Be quiker to reformat :toothy7:

Why people get so many infected objects I dont know. Long as you keep up with your ad-ware and other programs. Its much better in the long run.

I love to fix this stuff. I enjoy it knowing that I can remove it. For some reason, I have much better success if I remote into a users pc and clean it myself rather than giving him/her instructions. Most of the time they don't know what they are doing or get frustrated etc. I can normally fix it in one remote session rather having them post logs all the time, but sometimes you gotta do it the hard way.
spyware monster

Unread postby random/random » January 4th, 2006, 12:21 pm

random/random
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions