Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

My new website

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

My new website

Unread postby mactechy » May 24th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Hey gang,
I just made a new website, and am very excited about it! Come check it out at: [edit ChrisRLG] link removed [/edit] the idea of the website is to offer free tech support to anyone!
:D
mactechy

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » May 25th, 2007, 4:05 am

mactechy

Sorry about this.

BUT

I do not allow advertising of other sites on here - except those that belong to ASAP or are partnered with us in some other way.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby mactechy » May 25th, 2007, 1:00 pm

If you dont, you should have that in your rules, i strongly suggest doing that, since it is not, how was i supposed to know i was not allowed to do that?
mactechy

Return to General Discussions