Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

being admonished to to improve my knowledge here I comply.

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

being admonished to to improve my knowledge here I comply.

Unread postby cohrt » May 31st, 2005, 11:01 pm

Just to say hello. I will not bother you much.
cohrt

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby scuzzman » May 31st, 2005, 11:09 pm

Allow me to be the first to say Welcome to MalWareRemoval.com.

If you're truly here to extend your knowledge of malware removal (and Windows operating systems in general) please feel free to join our Malware Removal University. I'm currently enrolled there and can truly say, I'm learning a lot and couldn't without the continued help and support of the great administrators f this site.
scuzzman

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » May 31st, 2005, 11:34 pm

Welcome cohrt.

There's lots of good info here, but most of it is hidden until you join the school. It's fre and you can learn at your own pace.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 1st, 2005, 4:04 am

Welcome cohrt and I have followed your post at CC.

Welcome to the MWR forum, as said by Nick-YF19 & scuzzman if you wish access to the university ask, and it shall be given.

However much time you have to spend doing this, weither you help just one person or a thousand, you would be welcome to join, even if just to share your humor and knowledge.

God be with you.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Pecularities of the universe

Unread postby cohrt » June 1st, 2005, 5:41 am

on recommandation I looked into this site and was wellcomed by Scuzzman, less than a minute after I sought and obtained communication through ICQ a world away. Talk of wonders of the world.

This gives me an opportunity to speak of instant messaging. I use 2 out of three possibilities ICQ and MSN.

I am frequent warned about the dangers of instant communication. Yes if you are fileharing or on a personal level uncritical regarding your partners.

Prostitutes and pimps are frequent. Try avoiding people, who are too anonymous. If they do not give information willingly, somehing is wrong.
cohrt

Unread postby Angoid » June 24th, 2005, 8:06 am

Welcome from me, cohrt :)

You're right about people not being too willing to share about who they are, but there is a "middle way" if you like: not too much, not too little.

If someone is so anonymous that you have no idea where in the world they are, what sex they are, who they are ... just a vague screen name that reveals nine tenths of absolutely sweet naff all, then I'd agree.

On the other hand, it's unwise to share such personal details as your phone number, address, and anything else that could personally identify you.

Each person must choose their own level of anonymity, but I like to know that the information that is shared is at least accurate. Certainly I'd rather see no information than wrong information!

So ... I don't have any problems with people knowing my real name, age, sex, an approximate geographical area, some likes and dislikes, etc. but I wouldn't put anything onto the open Internet that would allow people to track me down as that could open me up to all sorts of abuse.

As an aside, on another forum someone started a disucssion pertaining to the idea of using a "male" avatar when you're a female, or vice versa ... it was a shortish discussion, but quite lively and informative at the same time.
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions