P.S. I do have the answers if you get stuck
1. Which option matches this event logging key: RunDiagnosticsLoggingIntelliMirror?
a. Verbose log of all types of events
b. Verbose log of remote boot events
c. Verbose log of group policy events only
d. Verbose log of group policy events for application installations
e. None of the above
2. You can configure the amount of time Windows 2000 waits for an unresponsive application before shutting it down. What data type does this involve?
3. This is NOT an entry type in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMSelect key:
e. All the above are valid entries
4. Hardware detection is handled by three programs in Windows 2000. Which?
a. Ntdetect.com, Ntoskrnl.exe and Ntaskctrl.exe
b. Ntdetect.com, Ntaskctrl.exe and Ntkernel.exe
c. Ntoskrnl.exe, NTlstknwngd.com and Ntkernel.exe
d. Only two programs does this - Ntdetect.com and Ntoskrnl.exe
5. What entry value must AutoRestartShell have in order to restart the shell operation after a crash?