Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thank you Nunped for cleaning up my computer!

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thank you Nunped for cleaning up my computer!

Unread postby ktvo05 » May 25th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Many thanks to Nunped, who has been very patient and walked me every step of the way until the job well done! My computer is now running smoothly without malware/ad-ware. Your time, expertise, dedication, and passion to help others (free of charges) are greatly appreciated. The world is a much better place because of unselfish people like you! I will refer the website to all of my friends/colleagues who need help on cleaning up their computers.

ktvo05(at)gmail(dot)com
ktvo05

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thank you Nunped for cleaning up my computer!

Unread postby nunped » May 26th, 2014, 7:22 am

You are very welcome :)

Safe surfing!
nunped
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus