Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Please Help With: ib.adnxs.com

Troubleshooting issues with software, including all version of Windows.

Please Help With: ib.adnxs.com

Unread postby KnitInIth » June 11th, 2012, 10:50 am

Hi!

I have picked up this ib.adnxs virus or whatever it is and it is driving me absolutely CRAZY! I have discovered that if each time I use Internet Explorer that I change the security setting to Automatically Block I don't get those pop-ups. This is working for now but the thought that some site or whatever it is, is monitoring everything I look at is very disconcerting. Could someone please help me with this invasive and irritating bug I have?

So far none of the virus detection programs seem to find it and there is almost no information on the net about it.

I should also warn you that I am a complete computer novice so I understand a DDS log is needed but I haven't the slightest idea as to how to access that on my computer.

Please help!

Jill
KnitInIth

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Please Help With: ib.adnxs.com

Unread postby askey127 » June 11th, 2012, 2:04 pm

Hi KnitInIth,
Follow the directions here http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47959
Start a New Topic and post the information in the Malware Removal Room.
The Malware removal Room is Here : http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

What you have is spyware/adware, not a browser problem. We will close the topic here.

askey127
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Software Support (including Windows)