Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Let us know you are still alive

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Let us know you are still alive

Unread postby Katana » November 30th, 2006, 6:23 pm

I noticed in a recent post by Chris that he wanted a member to make a random post every now and then so that he would not be removed.

How about a topic similar to the entry posts, ie. just a sinlge post log without any reply expected.
That way members who are having troubles can log in, post and log off without feeling obliged to get into any "conversation".


It could be called "I'm still shakin' it boss" !!! :D
User avatar
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus
 
Posts: 6412
Joined: November 10th, 2006, 5:00 pm
Location: Manchester
Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » November 30th, 2006, 7:15 pm

hmmmm

I will let the teachers think on that one.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus
 
Posts: 17759
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 10:04 am
Location: Southend, Essex, UK

re

Unread postby gunnut666 » April 23rd, 2007, 8:29 am

What is the current lifetime of a registration?
gunnut666
Active Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 10:28 am
Location: Mesa, AZ

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 23rd, 2007, 11:01 am

They are not removed from being forum members unless some form of abuse is done.

Membership of the University on the other hand requires that they are continuously training till they graduate. So we do remove them from the university back to standard forum members due to inactivity.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus
 
Posts: 17759
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 10:04 am
Location: Southend, Essex, UK

Unread postby Spildit » April 29th, 2007, 5:23 pm

I'm back once again.
User avatar
Spildit
Regular Member
 
Posts: 521
Joined: March 8th, 2006, 2:52 pm
Location: Portugal

Unread postby DougSr » May 29th, 2007, 1:28 pm

alive am I. I will have a post under HJT thread soon enough if I can ever get it to download onto my daughter's "new" computer.
DougSr
Regular Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 5th, 2006, 12:21 am

Re: Let us know you are still alive

Unread postby Nellie2 » May 29th, 2007, 3:40 pm

katana wrote:It could be called "I'm still shakin' it boss" !!! :D


Shakin' what?? :shock:
User avatar
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus
 
Posts: 8737
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 5:01 pm
Location: UK

Re: Let us know you are still alive

Unread postby BHowett » May 29th, 2007, 11:07 pm

katana wrote:I noticed in a recent post by Chris that he wanted a member to make a random post every now and then so that he would not be removed.

How about a topic similar to the entry posts, ie. just a sinlge post log without any reply expected.
That way members who are having troubles can log in, post and log off without feeling obliged to get into any "conversation".


It could be called "I'm still shakin' it boss" !!! :D


not a bad idea :roll: , but I would think that if you got time to log in and post a nothing topic; you have time to answer / ask a question or if nothing else let Chris or another staff member know your having trouble and will not be around for a while.
User avatar
BHowett
Regular Member
 
Posts: 350
Joined: May 8th, 2007, 8:46 pm
Location: USA

Unread postby P;3 » June 9th, 2007, 3:40 am

DougSr wrote:alive am I. I will have a post under HJT thread soon enough if I can ever get it to download onto my daughter's "new" computer.


are you still 'fighting ' the new computer? :cry: did you need help to get the log to work or sumunt :idea:
P;3
Regular Member
 
Posts: 657
Joined: May 28th, 2005, 5:02 am

Re: Let us know you are still alive

Unread postby Katana » June 9th, 2007, 8:11 am

Nellie2 wrote:
katana wrote:It could be called "I'm still shakin' it boss" !!! :D


Shakin' what?? :shock:

:D It's a reference to an old Paul Newman film "Cool Hand Luke"

In the film Paul is on a chain gang and when he wants to go to the toilet, he has to keep shaking the bush so that the guards know he is still there.
User avatar
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus
 
Posts: 6412
Joined: November 10th, 2006, 5:00 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Let us know you are still alive

Unread postby P;3 » June 9th, 2007, 8:50 am

katana wrote:
Nellie2 wrote:
katana wrote:It could be called "I'm still shakin' it boss" !!! :D


Shakin' what?? :shock:

:D It's a reference to an old Paul Newman film "Cool Hand Luke"

In the film Paul is on a chain gang and when he wants to go to the toilet, he has to keep shaking the bush so that the guards know he is still there.
then of course he legged it ,didnt he :lol: :D



DougSr wrote:
alive am I. I will have a post under HJT thread soon enough if I can ever get it to download onto my daughter's "new" computer.


how is THIS issue getting on?
P;3
Regular Member
 
Posts: 657
Joined: May 28th, 2005, 5:02 am

Unread postby DougSr » June 22nd, 2007, 7:20 pm

Well I have a problem with this computer at present. I posted to another forum by accident and did not want to post my logs in both forums. I am ashamed to admit that I use more than one forum and am really ashamed that I posted it elsewhere.
DougSr
Regular Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 5th, 2006, 12:21 am

Unread postby P;3 » June 23rd, 2007, 5:06 am

I for one visit several forums and all have a different 'slant' to them;

has the log elsewhere received a reply?


and have you yet managed to get a log off the other comp that is playing up? :(

if you need help to get THAT comp to produce a log all you have to do is ask; if people do not know what the problem you are having with it IS, they cannot help you with that problem :idea:


you could perhaps start a fresh thread in

suggestions and requests

or

general discussions

explain your problem and see what solutions can be forthcoming :D
P;3
Regular Member
 
Posts: 657
Joined: May 28th, 2005, 5:02 am

Unread postby DougSr » June 23rd, 2007, 9:40 am

I am still waiting on getting to the first computer I mentioned, the other forum has yet to respond and I will wait the required 5 days before asking or posting a log from that computer here, I realize that both forums are staffed by volunteers and I do not want to irritate anyone on either one. I have a total of three computers that I think may need checked, they are all on the same network and have been acting squonky
DougSr
Regular Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 5th, 2006, 12:21 am

Unread postby P;3 » June 23rd, 2007, 1:56 pm

DougSr wrote:I am still waiting on getting to the first computer I mentioned, the other forum has yet to respond and I will wait the required 5 days before asking or posting a log from that computer here, I realize that both forums are staffed by volunteers and I do not want to irritate anyone on either one. I have a total of three computers that I think may need checked, they are all on the same network and have been acting squonky

may I ask under what name you have posted on the other forum?
P;3
Regular Member
 
Posts: 657
Joined: May 28th, 2005, 5:02 am
Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to Suggestions and Requests



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Contact us:

Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. Register to remove all ads. The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise. We make every attempt to ensure that the help and advice posted is accurate and will not cause harm to your computer. However, we do not guarantee that they are accurate and they are to be used at your own risk. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Member site: UNITE Against Malware