I don't see anything of concern in your logs.
There's the possibility that your Internet connection is dropping and that could be the cause of the "Server Not Found" message.
Anyway, it doesn't seem like a malware problem right now.
I will give you my all-clean speech. I can refer you to another forum, that deals with other computer issues:https://techguy.org/
Feel free to link to this thread if you want.
Now, some clean-up steps:Delfix
- Delete Fix Processes
- Please download delfix by Xplode and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on delfix.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
An application window opens with check box options... The "Remove disinfection tools" option is checked by default.
- =================Check ALL the boxes... then press Run.
- Check the following boxes... then press Run:
When finished, Notepad will open DelFix.txt. The log will be located at the root of the system drive, C:\DelFix.txt.
- Activate UAC
- Remove disinfection tools --> keep this checked
- Create registry backup
- Purge system restore
- Reset system settings
- Please copy and paste the contents of the DelFix.txt file in your next reply.
Don't forget to re-enable your security programs! Stay informed.
To help minimize the chances of becoming re-infected, please read.Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.What to do if your Computer is running slowlyPlease reply to this post so I know you have read it. If you don't have any further questions this thread will be closed.
Safe surfing and a great 2016 for you!