Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I need help.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: I need help.

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 2nd, 2015, 7:30 pm

Yes Directory QuickFinderMenu Corel Corporation c:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X7\Programs\PFSE170.DLL
Yes Drive QuickFinderMenu Corel Corporation c:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X7\Programs\PFSE170.DLL
Yes Drive RXDCExtSvr Corel Corporation C:\Program Files\Roxio Creator NXT\Virtual Drive 10\DC_ShellExt64.dll
Yes File McCtxMenuFrmWrk McAfee, Inc. c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McCtxMenuFrmWrk.dll
Yes File RXDCExtSvr Corel Corporation C:\Program Files\Roxio Creator NXT\Virtual Drive 10\DC_ShellExt64.dll
Yes File SDECon32 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
Yes File SDECon64 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
Yes File WondershareVideoConverterFileOpreation
Yes Folder McCtxMenuFrmWrk McAfee, Inc. c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McCtxMenuFrmWrk.dll
Yes Folder RXDCExtSvr Corel Corporation C:\Program Files\Roxio Creator NXT\Virtual Drive 10\DC_ShellExt64.dll
Yes Folder SDECon32 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
Yes Folder SDECon64 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
mkdsk101

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby pgmigg » May 2nd, 2015, 8:33 pm

Very good, mkdsk101! :)

To Run CCleaner:
  1. Right-click on CCleaner desktop icon and select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it..
  2. Select and click Tools on the left Pane.
  3. Select and click Startup. You will see the first tab Windows with all related startups.
  4. Then please select entry by entry listed below, make a right-click on it, and then left-click on Disable at the pop-up menu. As the result, the "Yes" at the front of entry should be change to "No":
    1. Context Menu tab:
      • Yes File SDECon32 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
      • Yes File SDECon64 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
      • Yes Folder SDECon32 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
      • Yes Folder SDECon64 Safer-Networking Ltd. C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDECon64.dll
  5. Close CCleaner when finished.
  6. Restart your computer.

I hope that we free some resources. It is not necessary that you will see significant improvement, but who knows... :D

Stay Safe! ;)
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:59 pm

Okay is that all I need to do?
mkdsk101

Unread postby pgmigg » May 2nd, 2015, 10:14 pm

Hello mkdsk101,

Okay is that all I need to do?
Yes, I think so. Your computer is clean - there are no more malware or other infections, as I can see...

Stay Safe! ;)
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby mkdsk101 » May 2nd, 2015, 10:16 pm

Thank you so so so so much I appreciate it.
mkdsk101

Unread postby pgmigg » May 2nd, 2015, 10:19 pm

You are very welcome, mkdsk101!

Stay Safe! ;)
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby NonSuch » May 2nd, 2015, 10:36 pm

As this issue appears to be resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!