Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Issues?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Malware Issues?

Unread postby Cypher » February 13th, 2015, 10:18 am

Hi,
Lets take care of the items from the ESET scan.
Once done could you let me know how the computer is running please.

• Click Start
  • Type notepad.exe in the search programs and files box and click Enter.
  • A blank Notepad page should open.
    • Copy and Paste the following script into Notepad, Do not include the words Code: select all
    • (Click the select all button next to code to select the entire script).
    Code: Select all
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\hk64tbInte.dll
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\hktbInte.dll
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\ldrtbInte.dll
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\prxtbInte.dll
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\tbInte.dll
    C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3.7\UninstallerUI.exe
    C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.22.0.88_0\nativeMessaging\TBMessagingHost.exe
    C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.22.0.88_0\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll
    C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.22.0.88_0\plugins\TBVerifier.dll
    C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.22.0.88_0\TBHostSupport\TBHostSupport.dll
    C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\AskToolbar\setup.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\Local\CRE\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb.crx
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\APISupport\APISupport.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\nativeMessaging\TBMessagingHost.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\plugins\ChromeApiPlugin.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hk64tbInt0.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hk64tbInt2.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hk64tbInte.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hktbInt0.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hktbInt2.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\hktbInte.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\ldrtbInt0.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\ldrtbInte.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\tbInt0.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\tbInt1.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\tbInt2.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\AppData\LocalLow\InternetHelper3.7\tbInte.dll
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\1Data Files\Administrative\Computers\ophcrack-win32-installer-3.3.1.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\1Data Files\Boards\Administrative\Computers\ophcrack-win32-installer-3.3.1.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\My Downloads\MusicnotesSuite.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\My Downloads\Setup_FreeBurnerN.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Software\inkscape_8706.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Software\PerfectUninstaller_Setup.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\Avery Wizard 4.0.0.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\DPSetup.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\ImageViewerSetup.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\musicnotesSuite.exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\OffercastInstaller_AVR_U-0087-01-P_ (1).exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\OffercastInstaller_AVR_U-0087-01-P_ (2).exe
    C:\Users\Marybeth Giddings\Downloads\OffercastInstaller_AVR_U-0087-01-P_.exe
    C:\Users\Support\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\APISupport\APISupport.dll
    C:\Users\Support\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\nativeMessaging\TBMessagingHost.exe
    C:\Users\Support\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jhbbmmgbnjalccamlaefhepnajfmgopb\10.31.4.510_0\plugins\ChromeApiPlugin.dll
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_000326
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\My Documents\1Data Files\Administrative\Computers\ophcrack-win32-installer-3.3.1.exe
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\My Documents\Downloads\MusicnotesSuite.exe
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\My Documents\My Downloads\Setup_FreeBurnerN.exe
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Program Updates\inkscape_8706.exe
    C:\Windows.old\Documents and Settings\Marybeth Giddings\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Program Updates\PerfectUninstaller_Setup.exe
    K:\Downloads\MusicnotesSuite.exe
    K:\My Documents\1Data Files\Administrative\Computers\ophcrack-win32-installer-3.3.1.exe
    K:\My Documents\Downloads\MusicnotesSuite.exe
    K:\My Documents\My Downloads\Setup_FreeBurnerN.exe
    K:\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Program Updates\inkscape_8706.exe
    K:\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloaded Program Updates\PerfectUninstaller_Setup.exe
    K:\My Downloads\Setup_FreeBurnerN.exe

EmptyTemp:
    CMD: ipconfig /flushdns

• Save it next to FRST.exe to your Downloads folder as filename fixlist.txt
  • NOTE: It's important that both files, FRST/FRST64 and fixlist.txt are saved in the same location or the fix will not work.
  • Right-click FRST.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
  • Press the Fix button just once. Then wait.
  • When finished, it will create a Fixlog.txt log on your Desktop.
  • Please post the content of the Fixlog.txt in your next reply.

Logs/Information to Post in your Next Reply

• FRST Fixlog.txt.
  • Please give me an update on your computers performance.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware Issues?

Unread postby Cypher » February 16th, 2015, 8:09 am

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Previous