Hi and welcome to Malware Removal Forum
My name is Cypher
, and I will be helping you with your malware
This may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.If you no longer require help i would be grateful if you would let me know. Before we start please note the following important guidelines.
Note: If you haven't done so already, please read this topic ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Only post your problem at One help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
- Only reply to this thread do not start another, Please continue responding until I give you the "All Clean"
Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone.
- Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
- Please DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process.
- Print each set of instructions... if possible...your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
- Note: No Reply Within 3 Days Will Result In Your Topic Being Closed!
Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you startNext.
Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools and then Internet options.
- Click on the security tab.
- Select the Internet Zone.
- Click on the Custom Level Button and then scroll down to Downloads.
- Make sure File download is enabled.
- Click Apply and Ok
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Now see if you can download and run the tools below, and post the requested logs.
If you still can't download them let me know.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your desktop
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Right click on adwcleaner.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Click on Scan.
- When the scan has finished, uncheck any entries you don't want to remove, then click on Clean.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download FRST
... by Farbar
, from the link below and save it to your Desktop
.For 64 bit Systems
Logs/Information to Post in your Next Reply
- Right-click FRST.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
- Press Scan button. ... When finished a log will be created, FRST.txt.
- Please post the content of the FRST.txt in your next reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it will create another log... Addition.txt.
- Please post the content of the Addition.txt in your next reply.
- AdwCleaner log.
- FRST.txt and Addition.txt contents.