Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

slippery trackers

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

slippery trackers

Unread postby reuch » September 7th, 2014, 12:21 am

So , about 9 months ago , i started to encounter a slow down in my pc performance , so many lags in my online gaming , then unlikely , the pop ads windows rain my desktop , regardless of the add blocker extensions in my browser ( Mozilla ) or the internet security i have ( BDF TS ) , then some sites start to be blocked , and i can only browse them from VPN stuff ( hide my as.s - Anonymo X browser extension - Tor browser , etc ) , then One Day i opened my mozilla to get a connection disconnection page !!! little did i know at this time , encountering this for the time in my life , so a safe mode was my first alternative choice , and the next thing i knew i really could connect to my internet in the safe mode !!

later after googling i know it was malware , i headed for a bunch of real-time & On-demand antivirus softwares , but the trend seems the same in most of them , when the software is freshly installed it is like Mr.Muscle catching some crap after the scan , but after 1 or 2 formats , it is a full time wasted drunk safety inspector , confirming that ur system is as clean as junky slu* -_-

when this all started , i just had the BDF TS , so the first scan showed a bunch of PUP , a small cocktail of trojan generic ( about 4 types ) , then on second time scan it showed nothing , at the same time my internet was out of service in the normal mode !!! so for the first time i tried the mbam and after first scan in the safe mode , my internet was reachable again in normal mode , but still though the blocked sites and the spam of pop up ads didnt stop !

so as usual the dumb easy solution i always run to , is formatting my system drive , installing fresh copy of windows , which really worked in the first time , but after a couple of days , the sites block , pop ads spam , the high ping and gaming lag are back again , and 2 days later the internet was off again ! a mbam scan in the safe mode showed nothing this time !!
a couple of tardy formats later , i went back to a cave age win xp version ( my current state ) , which also showed no change , but the new crap was that the KIS and mbam both went crazy , notifying me that they both database are out of date , regardless of how many times i update them , nothing gives -_- , just also for informing you , my dvd is broken , so in order to format each time , i format my system drive using a CD win xp , then i install win 7 from a copy on my hard disk , which means the source of my win 7 is jammed among the all that crap

later i installed a party of on-demand scan software on my pc , and where rouge killer caught about 4 tracker cookies , the hitman pro caught a lot of tracker cookies , eset on demand caught 33 infection ( pup included )where a variant of packed trojan AAA , ABD were identified Whilst the other softwares caught nothing ! but all logs are included

Well , after a 10 month struggle , the thing that is killing me mostly is the sites blockage , which i believe the damn ****** tracker cookies are the cause for that ! i dont know if u can help after all that , but i am desperate to the max , i dont care for watever happens next , if u can stop the site block , then u will be my guardian angles !using proxies , VPN is a straight way suicidal , i cant open a lot sites , especially the streaming ones , on some sites i got streaming error message like " this video is not available now " , or " streaming server error " , on other sites the videos work normally , but the related videos thumbnails are broken ! all the videos thumbnails on these sites are broken ! ONCE I HIDE MY IP ALL THIS IS GONE !

if u can nominate a non-provocative blind real-time internet security software , even before all this started , the BDF TS went crazy blocking most of my apps , regardless of the exception i make in its firewall , and i finally i had to remove it , and when i substituted it with the KIS , things went worse -_-

All i want is help to surf the internet without hidden identity , without being blocked !

i have many other logs ( ESET JRT TDSKILLER MBAM ASWMBR ) , but seems according to nervous pervous rules you only accept the dds logs , so i didnt post them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reuch

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: slippery trackers

Unread postby Cypher » September 7th, 2014, 9:59 am

Posting Logs as Attachments

May I draw your attention to the topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST, which you should have read before posting for help.

The instructions for running DDS found HERE, state how we need you to post the logs, so we can help you.

The section here explains why you should not post attachments unless the helper assisting you requests that you do so.

If you still require assistance, please start a new topic and copy and paste your DDS logs (DDS.txt and Attach.txt) and wait for a new helper. Thank you for your understanding.