Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

fps drops

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

fps drops

Unread postby alik33 » May 29th, 2014, 7:49 am

Hello, I have been having problems with fps already for couple of months. It just suddenly started and I didnt know what happened. Still these when I run for example counter strike global offensive, counter strike source or league of legends I get these sudden fps drops after couple of time. Mostly it is like this: I start cs:go, then I play for like 5 minutes with stable 120fps and then my fps lowers. When it gets to cca 80fps it begin to stutter. Fps suddenly goes from 80 to 50 fps and immediately back to 80. I never had this problem before. I am calling you for help.
Thank you.

I rewrote the same message from my already locked topic and I want to tell you that I am not able to post you my logs, because when I start DDS, it just freezes my computer and I have to restart that. I tried to let it working for cca 10 mins and it remained frozen.
alik33

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: fps drops

Unread postby NonSuch » June 4th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Please see this topic for what to do when you cannot post a DDS log:

viewtopic.php?p=576725#p576725

Please follow the instructions in that post for using OTL and then start a new topic. This topic will now be closed.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!