kalembo wrote:right now both are working fine. but chrome says loading.......
Do the following please then give me an update on how all three browsers are running.
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
Uninstall the following if present.
If you're asked if you would like to keep any personalized settings or folders, say NO...
Now Reboot your computer.
Download and reinstall Google chrome from Here
Reset - Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Under the Tools menu, click on Internet Options.
- In the pop-up Internet Options window, click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Reset button.
- Tick the Delete Personal Settings option.
- Then click on the Reset button to process the browser reset.
- When complete, click the Close button.
- Click on the OK button in the Internet Explorer restart reminder window.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Reset - FireFox
In the FireFiox browser click Help > Troubleshooting information > Reset FireFox.
In the pop-up window click Reset FireFox again.