I am getting a slow computer, and I use a site called www.geocaching.com
and when signed in looking at the geocaches, theres letters a to m on the top row, and n to z on the bottom row, and they put the hint in this code, so the bottom letter = the top letter, vice versa. You also can click decrypt, so the test is revealed, but when I click decrypt, it says Referencerror $ is undefined, and on my other computer it works fine. Also I did scans in spybot search and destroy, and after downloading something or other, and it included delta toolbar, I removed it, then since that day, I would see DataMngrwith a HKEY and series of numbers in the results. I am using Explore, and Firefox, and running Windows 7 on a laptop 64 bit, and have Kaspersky internet Security installed, free through a offer from my bank, for online banking. I have tried everything I can think of, I cant re install everything, the computer was sold to me with Windows 7 on it, and I don't know about that anyway, im used to XP. Ive tried Hijackthis, Kaspersky, Spybot search and destroy, Malware bytes, and nothing will take away all of this, im at a dead end, what shall I do. Even if there ws someone who could do the remote access thing, and sort my computer, I need to keep Virtualdj though.