Good job! Your computer appears to be free from malware.
Now, some clean-up steps:OTL-Cleanup
You should still have this on your desktop, if so, please ignore the download instructions.
Please download OTL Save it to your Desktop
If you did not reboot your computer normally, please do so now, before continuing. Create a new System Restore Point (SRP)
- Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
Vista-W7 users: Right click on OTL.exe select "Run As Administrator" to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Press the CleanUp button.
- When done, you will be prompted to reboot your system to finish file removal... please select OK to reboot your computer.
Now that you're clean, it's the best time to create a clean System Restore Point, and delete the previous, infected ones.
Remove old SRP entries
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
- Select Create a restore point and press Next.
- Type a name for the new SRP like All Clean then press Create.
- When finished press Close.
- Go to Start > Run type in: cleanmgr and press OK.
Wait until Disk Cleanup finish calculating.
- Then select the More Options tab.
- In the System Restore section, press Clean up.
- Reply Yes to the prompt.
All existing restore points will be deleted, except the new one you just created.
Don't forget to re-enable your security programs! Stay informed.
To help minimize the chances of becoming re-infected, please read.Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.What to do if your Computer is running slowlyPlease reply to this post so I know you have read it. If you don't have any further questions this thread will be closed.