Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Milky White Screen/Slow Reaction

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Milky White Screen/Slow Reaction

Unread postby Greyhound » August 21st, 2013, 3:05 pm

At first my computer would hang up on the DOS screen "Press Ctrl-I button to enter config utility" when I started my computer. The cursor would just sit there and blink and I would have to manually shut it down, I would keep doing that until it would finally go to the "Starting Windows" screen. Sometimes I would have to re-start it only once or twice, other times five or six times. But now it's not doing that it goes directly to the "Starting Windows" screen when I start it up.
Once my desktop appears and I click on the IE8 Shortcut the little Microsoft "Donut" appears and sits there and spins and spins. The screen will go to a milky white then a message box will appear telling me my selected program is not responding do I want to continue or cancel the program. I found if I do nothing eventually the MSN homepage will appear. I have the very same problem with my Microsoft Outlook 2003 email program, whatever button I press on the donut appears then the screen goes milky white.
It takes a long time to make a folder, when I click on the button nothing will happen then all of a sudden the new box will appear. The same thing happens when I try to edit a description in eBays "Discription Box" what ever changes I am making will write over what is already there but very slowly making it very difficult to see what I am typing. Right now the curser is lagging about four to five letters behind what I am typing, very aggravating. The same thing will happen while back-spacing also.
When I use gmail the whole "topic" box will advance up the screen as I type to the point that I can't see what I am typing. Right now I am almost to a crawl as I am typing this. The curser will stop as I am typing then jump forward revealing the words that I have typed.
All the programs on my computer act up when I try to start them not just IE8. I also have trouble running YouTube type "how to" videos on some websites.
I hope this is enough info for you. Now as I am typing this the cursor is acting normal. (?)

Regards,

Jack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greyhound

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Milky White Screen/Slow Reaction

Unread postby Wingman » August 21st, 2013, 7:03 pm

Posting Logs as Attachments

May I draw your attention to the topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST, which you should have read before posting for help.

The instructions for running DDS found HERE, state how we need you to post the logs, so we can help you.
The section here explains why you should not post attachments unless the helper assisting you requests that you do so.

If you still require assistance, please start a new topic and copy and paste your DDS logs (DDS.txt and Attach.txt) and wait for a new helper. Thank you for your understanding.