OTL - Run Fix Script
You should still have OTL.exe on your desktop.
Important! Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
- Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
- Underneath Output at the top, make sure Standard Output is selected.
- Copy and Paste the following code into the text box. Do not include the word Code
- Code: Select all
:Commands [CREATERESTOREPOINT] :Files C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\WinneThePooh\Poohs_Fluff_and_Stuff.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\My Documents\Google Talk Received Files\RevelationV2.zip C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe\afxjahc.dll C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1plraout.default\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\Local Settings\Application Data\getdislike\ie\aplayers.dll C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\My Documents\andrewtaos\ADLSoft_UnCompressor.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\My Documents\mincraft skins\iron.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Matthew\My Documents\My Music\MP3+Rocket.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Melanie\My Documents\AdvBHO.dll C:\EVSInstallationFiles\TDK\setupnowTDK.exe C:\My Pictures\WinneThePooh\Poohs_Fluff_and_Stuff.exe C:\Password Revealer\RevelationV2.zip C:\Program Files\FLVPlayer\FLVPlayer.exe C:\Program Files\FLVPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Firefox - HP Virtual Browser Edition\fslrdr\2\[_B_]SYSTEMDRIVE[_E_]\My Downloads\LGWirelessUSBModemDrivers\setup_602944.exe :Commands [emptytemp]
- Click under the Custom Scan/Fixes box and paste the copied text.
- Click the Run Fix button. If prompted... click OK. It may take a while - please be patient...
- OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
- When the scan completes, Notepad will open with the scan results (OTL.txt). The report is saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please post the contents of report in your next reply.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) Full Scan
Your logs indicates that you already have MBAM on your computer.
Please save any items you were working on... close any open programs. You may be asked to reboot your machine.
- Please start MBAM .
You must be connected to the Internet to obtain any updates.
- Press the Update tab. Then press the Check for Updates button. <<---Important!
Once any updates are installed or you get the message that you are up-to-date
- Press the Scanner tab...
- Select FULL SCAN this time... then press the Scan button. This scan will take a while, so please be patient.
When the scan finishes...
- Check all items except any items (if present) in the C:\System Volume Information folder... then click on Remove Selected.
- Let MBAM remove what it can... if there are files to be deleted on reboot... please reboot the machine so MBAM can finish the removal.
If you rebooted, then you'll need to start MBAM again.
- Press the LOG... tab. Locate the most current log file.
Please copy and paste the most recent log (from this new run) in your next reply.
Please include in your next reply:
- Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
- Contents of the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.log log file after OTL FixScript run
- Contents of the most recent MBAM Log file.
- Do you see any changes in computer behavior?
Please do not hesitate to divide the post into multiple if it is too long...
Failure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed