Please reboot and run GMER.
Download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection (Avast) so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- It is very important you do not use your computer while GMER is running
- Right click the randomly named GMER icon & choose "Run as Administrator"
- GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan
- If you receive a warning about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system click NO
- Please check the Quick scan box
- Please uncheck the following:
- Show All <<< Important
- Click Scan
- If you see a rootkit warning window click OK
- When the scan is finished, Save the results to your desktop as gmer.log
- Click Copy then paste the results in your reply
- Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your Antivirus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled
- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode
- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a Blue Screen of Death, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning