Your logs appear to be clean now, Let me know if there is anything else. Now we can cleanup tools which will remove those two lines that showed up on the eset scan.
Clean up with OTL
- Right click OTL.exe and select Run as Administrator to start the program. This will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
- On the OTL main screen, press the CleanUp! button
- Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
Create a System Restore Point - W7
- Go to Start > Control Panel... click the System and Security.... click the System icon in the Control Panel.
- In the left pane click on System Protection.
- When the Dialog comes up, click on theSystem protection tab.
- Check that the drive letter where Windows is located (usually C:) indicates System protection ON.
(This indicates System restore is turned ON for the Windows drive).
- Click the Create button to create a new restore point. In the Name dialog, type a descriptive name... then click Create.
- You will get a message that the Restore Point was created successfully. Click Close.
- Click OK and close the System window in the Control Panel.
< STOP > If you did not successfully complete this step. < STOP > Do not continue with any other steps, post back and let me know!
Please follow these simple guidelines in order to help keep your computer more secure:
Update your Antivirus programs and other programs regularly.
Secunia Personal Software Inspector - Copyright © Secunia.
FileHippo.com Update Checker - © Copyright FileHippo.com
F-secure Health Check - Copyright © F-Secure Corporation.
Visit Microsoft often.
Keep on top of critical updates , as well as other updates for your computer.
Using Windows Update in Windows 7
What is Windows Update?
Microsoft Update Home
Install additional (free) programs, that can help improve security.
Many feel that having a "layered" protection scheme is beneficial, you'll have to decide what works best for your situation.
Here are a few you can look into, if you want.
You have this installed already, run scans weekly (at least)... make sure you check for updates before running scans.
Tutorials are available for installing and running, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
Powerful, easy to use and free. For real-time protection you will have to purchase the product.
Download it from Copyright © BillP Studios
Information about how WinPatrol works, is available Here
(The free version of WinPatrol... provides limited real-time protection)
Install MVPS Hosts File From Here
The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.
You can Find the Tutorial HERE
Read, stay informed.
To help minimize the chances of becoming re-infected, please read.
Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.
What to do if your Computer is running slowly
Please let me know that you completed the cleanup steps, the create/purge System Restore point steps and reviewed the rest of the post.
Once I receive your reply, unless there are other malware questions or concerns, I will have this topic closed as resolved.