Good to hear that.
Some tips to help you stay clean and safe:
1. Keep your Windows up to date. Enable Automatic Updates for Windows 7 to always update the latest security patches from Microsoft, or you can download from the Microsoft website. Otherwise, your computer will be vulnerable to new exploits or malwares.
2. Update your Antivirus program regularly, it is a must for constant protection against viruses. Please keep only one AV installed.
3. Install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware if you haven't and use it occasionally. It is a new and powerful anti-malware tool, totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee.
4. Install WinPatrol, a great protection program that helps you monitor for unwanted files or applications.
5. Use a hosts file to block the access of bad sites from your computer. Get yourself a MVPS Hosts for this purpose.
6. Install Web of Trust (WOT). WOT keeps you from dangerous websites with warnings and blockings.
7. Keep all your softwares updated. Visit Secunia Software Inspector to find out if any updates required.
8. Make full use of Windows 7 firewall to step up the defense against internet dangers.
9. Also look up:
Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
PC Safety and Security - What Do I Need? By Glaswegian
How to prevent malware: By miekiemoes
So how did I get infected in the first place? By Tony Klein
Microsoft Online Safety
If you have been helped and wish to donate to support this volunteer site, go to Donations For Malware Removal.