Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware removal tools?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Malware removal tools?

Unread postby Shaun83 » July 22nd, 2012, 10:17 pm

I just had a moderator close my topic because I said that I do have the ability to access my work computer from home. You have your rules and I won't question that, but I know this site used to have some links to virus removal tools that you could use (I think one was called "trojan hunter"). Could you someone at least direct me to some things like that? I would appreciate it.

I do respect your decision to not help, but I could assure you that nothing from my work could be revealed from my computer) their security is as good as it gets) and there is nothing on my computer that could not be taken off due to my work.

Thanks,
Shaun
Shaun83

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware removal tools?

Unread postby askey127 » July 23rd, 2012, 6:07 pm

Sure.
But if you don't have competent help, the best thing to do is reformat your drive and re-install Windows.
Then get all the updates, install ONE antivirus and motor on.

The best antispyware program available right now is Malwarebytes' Anti-malware.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free

You can use ESET online scanner as a competent antivirus in the meantime.
http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/

Good luck.
This thread will be closed.
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher