Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Antivirus cannot find virus or malware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Antivirus cannot find virus or malware

Unread postby savaxe » March 10th, 2012, 2:30 pm

hello Admin,
I really have a bad problem.I have

OS:Windows XP Service pack 2,i3 2.93 Ghz processor 3.95GB or ram.
NVDIA Graphic Card 9500 with 1GB memory.
I formally had Mcafee Antivirus Corporate edition installed on my home computer.

I installed torrent2.exe file to download torrents faster via http.I uninstalled
torrent2.exe and after a week torrent2.exe starts downloading a movie on its own
at a download speed which i dont have that more than 20mb per second and my Mcafee Antivirus in disabled.It doesnt show up on the taskbar in the
corner next to the time.Mcafee is unable to download updates.

I followed this removal procedure from the below link
http://www.how-to-uninstall-program.com/uninstaller/uninstall-torrent2exe-1-1-torrent2exe-1-1-removal-torrent2exe-1-1-windows-uninstaller.html
I was able to delete some of the files,But then max uninstaller is asking to buy the full version to remove the remaining files.

So I uninstalled Mcafee Antivirus and dowloaded Spyware doctor which is not able to find an virus at all.
But then there is acrobat_sl.exe process running in the computer everyday dont know if it is a virus and
suddenly harddisk is showing that is full eventhough I have unistalled everything from my computer in my main partition that is C:
where Windows Xp.

On checking my windows folder I found a lot of $Uninstall folders in the windows folder each of 1mb some of 5mb.Also windows folder says it is 40 GB of 50 GB hard disk. :o .

So I deleted the $Uninstall folder and windows folder then become empty but it then keeps appearing again and again now my hard disk if full and only 437 mb
is free :S

Recently I installed cs1.6 and now pc hangs again after exiting the game, so I uninstalled cs 1.6. and CS is installed in D: after typing this message.

Please help me.
I dont know how to solve this problem,Dont know if it is virus,spyware or malware

Regards,
Savaxe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
savaxe

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Antivirus cannot find virus or malware

Unread postby NonSuch » March 10th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules: >Forum Posting Rules - Please Read<

We can appreciate that you are experiencing malware problems. Unfortunately, you have an unpatched/obsolete operating system as you have not installed Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. Microsoft has not provided update/patch support for XP machines running SP2 since July of 2010. In addition, you are utilizing downloads obtained via peer-to-peer programs. Your computer is a malware magnet.

At this point, your only viable option is to reformat and reinstall Windows then immediately apply all Windows updates, including the necessary Service Packs, which can only be installed on a clean computer. Discontinue the use of any/all P2P programs and use only legally licensed software on your computer.