after reboot windows asked me to reactivate and type windows key
That's odd, just go ahead and entry your key.
Your latest set of logs appear to be clean!
This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware.
Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:
Clean up with OTL
- Right-click OTL.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- This will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
- On the OTL main screen, press the CleanUp! button
- Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
Don't forget to re-enable any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.
Secunia Software Inspector
F-secure Health Check
Microsoft Windows Update
Microsoft releases patches for Windows and Office products regularly to patch up Windows and Office products loopholes and fix any bugs found. Install the updates immediately if they are found.
To update Windows
Go to Start > All Programs > Windows Update > Check for updates.
To update Office
Open up any Office program.
Go to Help > Check for Updates
I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.