Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Problem

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Malware Problem

Unread postby gdopkins » October 13th, 2011, 1:14 pm

I ran combofix and still have an issue. After doing an internet search and clicking on a link, a whole bunch of pop up boxes opened up. Since then, I have "lost" many files saved on my desktop, when i do an internet search and click on the link to the desired website, it brings me to other website links and sometimes when not even on the internet, a random audio advertisement will run on my speakers. I tried to restore my computer to an earlier date, but that did not work...when this was attempted and my computer rebooted, those "lost" desktop files showed up for about 5 seconds, but then disappear again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gdopkins

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware Problem

Unread postby deltalima » October 13th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules: Forum Posting Rules - Please Read

ComboFix is not a tool that is intended to be used without the direct supervision of a qualified expert. To use ComboFix on your own (especially without the Recovery Console installed) is to court disaster for your computer. Please stop all attempts at self-fixes for your system's issues as that may only confuse the issue further and cause additional problems as well.

In order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with DDS logs (DDS.txt and Attach.txt). Please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your logs. Also include your ComboFix log in the same post.