Included with recent installations of Veoh is a program called OpenCandy, which some security programs, including Microsoft Security Essentials, class as adware.
I suggest that you uninstall
Veoh Web Player and
Veoh Web Player Toolbar
unless you have good reason to keep them.
Also please delete these files
C:\Users\Daniele\Desktop\Daniele\Installazioni programmi\MOh addon\SoftonicDownloader29287.exe
C:\Users\Daniele\Desktop\Daniele\Installazioni programmi\Skype et similia\SoftonicDownloader29287.exe
C:\Users\Daniele\Desktop\Daniele\Installazioni programmi\Skype et similia\SoftonicDownloader_per_teamspeak.exe
Update Adobe Reader
- You should Download and Install the newest version of Adobe Reader for reading pdf files.
- Older versions may have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
- Go Here to download and install Adobe Reader X (10.1.1).
- Note: remember to Uncheck Free McAfee® Security Scan Plus (optional)
Update Java Runtime
You are using an old version of Java. Sun's Java is sometimes updated in order to eliminate the exploitation of vulnerabilities in an existing version. For this reason, it's extremely important that you keep the program up to date, & also remove the older more vulnerable versions from your system. The most current version of Sun Java is: Java Runtime Environment Version 6 Update 27.
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Here
- Scroll down to where it says "JDK 6 Update 27 (JDK or JRE)"
- Click the orange Download JRE button to the right
- Select the Windows platform from the dropdown menu
- Read the License Agreement and then check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 with JavaFX License Agreement". Click on Continue.The page will refresh
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation & save the file to your desktop
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs & remove all older versions of Java
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE or Java(TM) 6) in the name
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u27-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version
Please download aswMBR and save it to your Desktop.
- Right click aswMBR.exe and select " Run as administrator " to run it.
- Click the Scan button.
- After a short while when the scan reports "Scan finished successfully", click Save log & save the log to your desktop.
- Click OK > Exit.
- Note: Do not attempt to fix anything at this stage!
- Two files will be created, aswMBR.txt & a file named MBR.dat.
- MBR.dat is a backup of the MBR(master boot record), do not delete it..
- I strongly suggest you keep a copy of this backup stored on an external device.
- Copy & Paste the contents of aswMBR.txt into your next reply.
Please let me know how the computer is running now.