However, you're still unable to connect.
Most infection caused connection failures, are caused by a corruption of your Layered Service Protocols. A file or files get removed incorrectly by a tool, and the "stack" get damaged, which is why I had Windows re-build your stack with the command .... netsh winsock reset .... which we ran with OTL. Another cause is a corrupted DNS or TCP/IP setting, and we've checked those are OK.
There is one more thing we can attempt .....
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Copy/Paste the contents of the code box below into the Custom Scans/Fixes box.
- Code: Select all
:Files ipconfig /renew /c
- Click the Run Fix button.
- OTL will now process the instructions.
- When finished a box will open asking you to open the fix log, click OK.
- The fix log will open.
- Copy/Paste the log in your next reply please.
Note: If necessary, OTL may re-boot your computer, or request that you do so, if it does, re-boot your computer. A log will be produced upon re-boot.
Let me know if you're now able to connect.