Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Virus attacked start up and internet- W32/Blaster.worm??

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Virus attacked start up and internet- W32/Blaster.worm??

Unread postby reeldrag » September 18th, 2011, 7:15 pm

I am a Novice computer user... Any help will be much appreciated
A virus attacked my computer. w32/blaster.worm.
Had security pop up and none of my start up programs worked. I was able to remove most of the virus and unhide my programs, but still can not use any of my start up programs- says empty. Also when I am on the internet and will not search will only go to site when I have the address.
I'll need directions on how to send you reports.
Thank you for your help
reeldrag

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Virus attacked start up and internet- W32/Blaster.worm??

Unread postby NonSuch » September 18th, 2011, 8:21 pm

We understand that you are having difficulty running certain programs, and that may include DDS. However, in order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with DDS logs, and it is possible you may be able to do this by following these instructions:

Download/run Rkill:

Please download Rkill from one of the following links and save to your Desktop:

One, Two or Three

• Double click on Rkill.
  • A command window will open then disappear upon completion, this is normal.
  • Please leave Rkill on the Desktop until otherwise advised.

Note: If your security software warns about Rkill, please ignore and allow the download to continue.

Next, please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your DDS logs. If you are unable to create and post a DDS log, then follow the instructions for using HijackThis.