Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Removing & Fixing the facebook redirecting !

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Removing & Fixing the facebook redirecting !

Unread postby Minz » August 21st, 2011, 10:32 am

When I tried to login into my Facebook account , the user page suddenly redirected me to ''hxxp://www.facebook.com/advertising'' ! I can only access to the settings and logout. The password is correct , but the problem is i can't access to my profile and homepage! Can you tell me why ? & how to fix that problem?
I use Safari 5.1 on my macbook pro 500GB HDD , i tried Cleaning my mac , i deleted all cookies and removed them, i tried using different browsers , i tried using different devices to login into my facebook from.. but unfortunately , it's still the same problem , nothing changed ! I'm panicked , i need that facebook account as soon as possible please help.. i'd really appreciate it for your posts ; thank you a lot !

I'm going to answer Ruby's questions :

1)How is your computer protected?

2)When did you last run full computer scans to check for infections?

3)this is Facebook URL ; is this where you log in ?
hxxps://www.facebook.com/login.php

Answers:

1) It's a MAC , there was no anti-virus on it , but after that happens to my facebook , i downloaded the "Sophos Anti-Virus'' immediately !

2) After what happens to my Facebook account in a day .

3) Oh yeah! Actually I bookmarked the Facebook tab with logged in with my account.

Any solution for that , without deleting or doing and creating a new facebook account ..
please?
thank you!

Somebody told me ''Push home , then run your malware program '' But i haven't understand how should i push home when i don't have ''Home'' Button ?

A friend of mine gave me this site , and told me post your topic and people will help you remove the infections of the redirecting problem !
Can you please help me here ? because i really need that Facebook account back as soon as possible !
Last edited by Wingman on August 21st, 2011, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Altered links for safety reasons
Minz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Removing & Fixing the facebook redirecting !

Unread postby Wingman » August 21st, 2011, 11:29 am

This forum is for malware removal from PCs, running Windows operating system software.

We do not work with Mac computers.

I suggest you look to an Apple Macbook support forum: http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4GGH ... ok+support
OR
A Facebook Support Forum: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... 1&aql=&oq=

This topic will now be closed.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher