As far as I can see there's no further sign of infection on your computer.
Time for a little tidying up ......
Let's clear out OTL and the files and folders it created. This will also remove GMER (except for the random named file on your Desktop).
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Click on the CleanUp! button.
- OTL will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
- You will be prompted to allow the clean up procedure, click Yes
- When finished exit out of OTL
- Now delete OTL.exe (if still present).
To remove ERUNT use Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program
Delete the random named .exe file for GMER from your Desktop.
As far as I can see, your computer looks clear of infection now.
Are you still noticing any problems ?
- If you are let me know about them.
- If not it's time to make your computer more secure.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.