Computer is running very smooth
That's good to hear
Please do the following then if no further problems i will give you final instructions.
- Double-click OTM.exe to run it.
- Right-click then copy the following code, Do not include the word Code.
- Code: Select all
:Files C:\Documents and Settings\David\Application Data\FrostWire C:\Documents and Settings\David\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default\bpobiembpckehnohnkjbjchpaappmlmj E:\Documents and Settings\Joan\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0HS1MZC1\up-north.htm E:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\elite.inf ipconfig /flushdns /c :Commands [EmptyFlash] [emptytemp] [start explorer] [Reboot]
- Return to OTM, right-click then paste the code into the blank box below
- Next click on the large button.
- OTM may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar), and paste it in your next reply.
NOTE: If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
Logs/Information to Post in your Next Reply
- OTM log.
- Please give me an update on your computers performance.