Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Web Pages will not load

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Web Pages will not load

Unread postby Wingman » June 11th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Hello Mathew,

OK, thanks for answering my question. :) Enjoy your holiday!

I don't think your problem is caused by malware but if the problem is indeed malware related, within 2 weeks, a lot of malware can morph and change over time. I do not advise leaving this topic "open" for 2 weeks...

My advice would be to close this topic... disconnect this computer from any network, reset and flush the DNS cache as we did before, with the computer still disconnected from any network.
Reboot and see if the browser problems return. If they do then you know it is not the network or another computer on the network causing a problem.
If they do not return, then something in the network or another computer on the network, is causing problems.

You say things function normally in Safe Mode...
Use a product like WinPatrol (free for personal use) and note the various startup programs running.
Note the processes running... all in Safe Mode.

Then boot the computer normally and check the startup programs again... Eliminate them one by one rebooting after preventing them from starting at boot time, to see if this makes a difference.
If eliminating a program makes a difference, you have found the culprit.
If no difference after elimination of programs... look into the running processes... both from a Safe Mode stand point and a normal boot standpoint... make a note of the additional processes, when booted normally. Do not stop any processes but just note the additional ones... stopping a critical process, could cause additional problems.

You can start a new topic when you return, after performing these "tests", report your findings from the "tests" and also let the helper know what steps we took:

P2P Advisory - removed:
µTorrent
uTorrentBar Toolbar
OTL
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Reset IP-Flush DNS-Renew IP
ComboFix
Reset Router
Reset Internet Explorer Settings
Reset IP-Flush DNS-Renew IP
MBRCheck - Scan

Please let me know you have seen and understand what I am suggesting you do. Once I have your response, I will close this topic and you can start a new one, when you have the time again, to devote to the problem.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby matwilliams19 » June 11th, 2011, 10:57 pm

Hi there, thanks for the advice, I understand all instructions and will do as you say when I return from holiday.
Regards
Mathew
matwilliams19

Unread postby Wingman » June 12th, 2011, 5:56 am

As you will not have time to devote to resolving your problem, this topic is now closed.
If you still require help at a later date, please start a new thread an include new DDS logs.

• DDS.txt.
  • Attach.txt.
  • Details of the problems you're experiencing.

If for any reason you can't run DDS, please let us know in your post.

If you are satisfied with our assistance and wish to donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site, please read :
Donations For Malware Removal
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Previous