Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I have tried all day toremove HD diagnostic fake software w

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I have tried all day toremove HD diagnostic fake software w

Unread postby karonruiz » May 21st, 2011, 9:32 pm

A fake diagnostic progra has taken over my computer. I have tried a number of programs, Spyware Doctor, Spyware TErminator, and more. The last one I tried (Spyware terminator) gave me this log below. I do not know much about this stuff so if you want to help me, please speak in layman's terms. I really hope to recover my files as I have hours and hours of work on my website which was saved to my desktop. I cannot access any of this any longer. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Preparing structures
Creating System Restore Point
Remove Affiliate tracking cookie
Remove Tracking Flash Shared Objects
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#com\videoegg\Demo.sol
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#com\videoegg\OptOut.sol
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#com\videoegg\Retargeting.sol
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#com\videoegg\Tearsheet.sol
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#com\videoegg\Twig.sol
Deleted File: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com\#ve\admanager.sol
Delete Directory: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\core.videoegg.com
Delete Directory: C:\Users\Karon Ruiz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UFCTH24J\feedjit.com
Remove Invalid Startup Items
Closing System Restore Point
Done
karonruiz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I have tried all day toremove HD diagnostic fake softwar

Unread postby Wingman » May 21st, 2011, 9:39 pm

NO LOG
By posting a log that does not provide any detailed information of what is running on your computer, it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're requesting. We need to know what's running on your computer so that we can provide the appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, that states what we need you to post, so we can help you.
If you still need help, please start a new thread an include your DDS logs:

• DDS.txt.
  • Attach.txt.
  • Details of the problems you're experiencing.

If for any reason you can't run DDS, please let us know in your post.

This topic will now be closed.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher