Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Annoying Popup Ad Malware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Annoying Popup Ad Malware

Unread postby Cypher » May 5th, 2011, 12:59 pm

Hi Happyqb.
I tried to delete the Java Temporary Files but a popup error appears that says

Ok please do the following.

1. Copy all text in the quote box (below)...to Notepad, Do not include the word Quote:
    @echo off
    REM: Remove Directory and all sub-directories and files
    rd /s /q "C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.CHRISTOPHER\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\"

del %0
  2. Save the Notepad file on your desktop...as delfile.bat... save type as "All Files"
    delfile.bat <<------------- you should see this on your desktop.
  3. Double click on delfile.bat to execute it.
    A black CMD window will flash, then disappear...this is normal.
  4. The files and folders, if found...will have been deleted and the "delfile.bat" file will also be deleted.
I was unable to run the OTC program because it says

Just manually delete the tools we used that are saved to your desktop.
With regards to your external hard drive, scan it with your installed antivirus Norton Internet Security and see if it detects anything.
Any other questions?
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Happyqb » May 6th, 2011, 12:58 am

Good Evening Cypher,

I was able to run the delfile.bat sucessfully and am in the process of deleting the programs that were loaded on the computer for the repair. The Avira scan came up negative for any threats on the external hard drive. I am also in the process of a full scan with Avira.

The computer looks to be running smoothly with no problems.

Again, I want to thank you for all your help and your patience in guiding me through the steps to become clean. You are a lifesaver and your detailed steps were perfect for anyone to understand. There truly are some good people in this world who can use their time and talents to help others in need especially to fight against malicious malware. I hope to be able to return the favor someday.

Much thanks and gratitude,

Happyqb
Happyqb

Unread postby Cypher » May 6th, 2011, 5:49 am

Hi Happyqb.
The computer looks to be running smoothly with no problems.

That's good to hear :)
I want to thank you for all your help and your patience in guiding me through the steps to become clean.

You're most welcome glad we could help, good luck and stay safe.
As this issue appears to be resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Previous