Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Google Chrome

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Google Chrome

Unread postby AsahiBeer » March 27th, 2011, 1:53 pm

I had followed these steps and it says (MZ   ÿÿ ¸ @ € º ´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.) and there are like 662910 characters afterward, so it won't allow me post it, it's too long. Don't get pissed at me because I followed the steps and got this so I don't know what to make of it.

Download DDS and save it to your Desktop.

Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
If using Vista or Windows 7 you will be prompted by UAC, please allow the prompt.
DDS will now scan your computer.
When the scan is complete, DDS will open two (2) logs:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt
If not saved these logs will be automatically deleted when closed, so save both to your Desktop.
Please note it is important that you post BOTH logs in your topic.

Please note: DDS will ask you to attach the second log (Attach.txt), please ignore this notice and post the log instead.
AsahiBeer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Google Chrome

Unread postby Wingman » March 28th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Hello AsahiBeer ... Welcome to the forum.

My name is Wingman, and I'll be helping you with any malware problems.
The logs I request can take a while to research, so please be patient.

Before we begin...please read and follow these important guidelines, so things will proceed smoothly.
  1. The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!
    Using these instructions on a different computer can cause damage to that computer and possibly render it inoperable!
  2. You must have Administrator rights, permissions for this computer.
  3. DO NOT run any other fix or removal tools unless instructed to do so!
  4. DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process. This adds more items to be researched.
  5. Only- post your problem at (1) one help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  6. Print each set of instructions...if possible...your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
  7. Only- reply to this thread, do not start another ... Please, continue responding, until I give you the "All Clean"

Please take time to read the Malware Removal Forum Guidelines and Rules where the conditions for receiving help at this forum are explained.

The steps presented in these posts are for this person and machine ONLY. Do not apply these steps to your own system, without the guidance of a trained malware removal helper. Doing so, may possibly damage your system, preventing it from starting.

Please read all instructions carefully before executing and perform the steps, in the order given.
lf, you have any questions or problems, executing these instructions, <<STOP>> do not proceed, post back with the question or problem.

Please supply a description of the kinds of problems you are having.

Step 1.
ERUNT - Emergency Recovery Utility NT
If you already have this program installed, please proceed to the Run: portion of these instructions.
Modifying the Registry can create unforeseen problems, so it's always wise to create a backup before doing so.
This is a free program that allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.
ERUNT utility program
Download:

1. Please download ERUNT...by Lars Hederer. Save it to your desktop.
  2. Double-click erunt-setup-exe to run the install process. Install ERUNT by following the prompts.
    VISTA/W7 users: right-click erunt-setup-exe, select "Run As Administrator" to run the install process. Install by following prompts.
  3. Use the default install settings...
  4. Make sure the first two check boxes -> (Create ERUNT and NTREGOPT desktop icons) are checked.
    Say "NO" if prompted or asked if you want to add ERUNT to the Start-Up folder. You can enable this later.
  5. Start ERUNT either by double clicking on the desktop icon or choosing to start the program at the end of the setup process.
    VISTA/W7 users: right-click the desktop icon, select "Run As Administrator" or start it at the end of the setup process.
  6. Choose a location for the backup. Note: the default location is C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT which is fine.
  7. Click on OK ... then click on "YES" to create the folder.
Run:
This will create a full backup of your registry... ERUNT can be used to restore the registry from this backup, if needed.
  1. Please navigate to Start >> All Programs >> ERUNT, then double-click ERUNT from the menu.
    Vista/W7 users: right-click on ERUNT in the menu, then select "Run As Administrator". If UAC prompts, please allow it.
  2. Click on OK within the pop-up menu.
  3. In the next menu under C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\DD-MM-YYYY under Backup options make sure both the following are selected:
    • System registry.
    • Current user registry.
  4. Next click on "OK"... at the prompt... reply "Yes".
    After a short duration the Registry backup is complete! pop-up message will appear.
  5. Now click on "OK". A registry backup has now been created.
< STOP > If you did not successfully complete this step. < STOP > Do not continue with any other steps, post back and let me know!

Step 2.
RSIT (Random's System Information Tool)

Please download the appropriate version for your system:
RSIT ... save it to your desktop.
RSITx64 for 64bit systems ... save it to your desktop.

You need to be connected to the Internet, so RSIT can download HijackThis, if needed.
  1. Double click on RSIT.exe to run it... read the disclaimer... click on Continue.
    Vista-W7 users: Right click on RSIT.exe and select "Run As Administrator" to run it. If Windows UAC prompts you, please allow it.
  2. RSIT will start running. When done... 2 logs files...will be produced.
    The first one, "log.txt", <<will be maximized... the second one, "info.txt", <<will be minimized.
    These log files can be found in the C:\RSIT folder
  3. Please post both... "log.txt" and "info.txt", file contents in your next reply.

Step 3.
Please include in your next reply:
  1. Any problem executing the instructions?
  2. RSIT log and Info.txt file contents
  3. How is the computer behaving?
Thanks,
Wingman
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby AsahiBeer » March 29th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Thanks for the advice. But for some reason everything seems to be working perfectly fine. At first my Norton 360 was disabled when i restarted my computer, but i ran a scan and i deleted scanquery from my programs even though i never installed it, and by the way thats the site it was redirecting me to, Norton is fine now. So what i'm trying to say is do I still need to worry, or am I good?

Thanks a lot,
Andrew
AsahiBeer

Unread postby Wingman » March 30th, 2011, 8:29 am

Hello AsahiBeer,

Deleting the "scanquery" element may have resolved the issue you had but there can still be problems that you can't see...

I would suggest you run the steps I posted and let me take a look. It's best to make sure there is nothing left lurking in the corners. I'd also like to get some other scans run, as well.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby AsahiBeer » March 31st, 2011, 1:48 pm

I have gone through the steps successfully. Here are the contents of log then info respectively. The computer seems to be behaving fine, and i'm posting two comments, because it doesn't fit into one.

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)
Run by Home at 2011-03-31 13:42:30
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System drive C: has 380 GB (82%) free of 463 GB
Total RAM: 7860 MB (61% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 1:42:42 PM, on 31/03/2011
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16722)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\mwlDaemon.exe
C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanionInfo.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe
C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Home.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: URLRedirectionBHO - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
O2 - BHO: Bing Bar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Bing Bar - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SuiteTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe" -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisTecPMMUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NortonOnlineBackupReminder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\Activation\NobuActivation.exe" UNATTENDED
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MDS_Menu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\MediaShow Espresso\5.6"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ArcadeMovieService] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDRegion] C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl10] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ares] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe" -h
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Companion] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe" /Background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyTether] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe -update activex
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Dritek WMI Service (DsiWMIService) - Dritek System Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Acer ePower Service (ePowerSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service 64 - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe
O23 - Service: Futuremark SystemInfo Service - Futuremark Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Futuremark Shared\Futuremark SystemInfo\FMSISvc.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: GREGService - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Management and Security Application Local Management Service (LMS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: MyWinLocker Service (MWLService) - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\MWLService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton 360 (N360) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NTI IScheduleSvc - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service (NTIBackupSvc) - NewTech InfoSystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service (NTISchedulerSvc) - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Sony Ericsson PCCompanion - Avanquest Software - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCService.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: TurboBoost - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Management & Security Application User Notification Service (UNS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
O23 - Service: Updater Service - Acer Group - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

--
End of file - 18469 bytes

======Listing Processes======

\SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe
%SystemRoot%\system32\csrss.exe ObjectDirectory=\Windows SharedSection=1024,20480,768 Windows=On SubSystemType=Windows ServerDll=basesrv,1 ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3 ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2 ServerDll=sxssrv,4 ProfileControl=Off MaxRequestThreads=16
%SystemRoot%\system32\csrss.exe ObjectDirectory=\Windows SharedSection=1024,20480,768 Windows=On SubSystemType=Windows ServerDll=basesrv,1 ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3 ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2 ServerDll=sxssrv,4 ProfileControl=Off MaxRequestThreads=16
wininit.exe
winlogon.exe
C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS
C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
"taskhost.exe"
"C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe"
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
"C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe"
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe" /s "N360" /m "C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\diMaster.dll" /prefetch:1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
"C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe"
WLIDSvcM.exe 2432
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k HPService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\mwlDaemon.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" -s
"C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe" /FORPCEE3
"C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe"
"C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe"
"C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.exe "C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\SysWOW64\BtMmHook.dll",SetAndWaitBtMmHook
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\MMDx64Fx.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe" -CtxID "#Hewlett-Packard#HP Photosmart Prem C410 series#1298325705" -Startup
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe" -Embedding
"C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTray.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe" -Embedding
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe -Embedding
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe" /c /a /s UserSession
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM"
"C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerEvent.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe" /SILENT
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe" 0
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe /Embedding
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE"
"taskhost.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe 23706720
\??\C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe" /WEB /BACKGROUND /Notify:AutoUpdateComplete
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanionInfo.exe"
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe" -Embedding
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe" -restart
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe -k Akamai
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=extension --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.022A0A80.816245649 /prefetch:3 --ignored=" --type=renderer "
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.03B4AD80.1855017846 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.02334900.1326188412 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.03B4A900.803541440 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.03B4AC00.1647552933 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=CacheSize/CacheSizeGroup_6/ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.05D44D80.1483962271 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=plugin --plugin-path="C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl\5.0.0.6907_0\npSkypeChromePlugin.dll" --lang=en-US --plugin-data-dir="C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default" --channel=8220.06CA1C00.2098684315 /prefetch:4
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=renderer --lang=en-US --force-fieldtest=CacheSize/CacheSizeGroup_6/ConnCountImpact/conn_count_6/ConnnectBackupJobs/ConnectBackupJobsEnabled/DnsImpact/default_enabled_prefetch/DnsParallelism/parallel_14/GlobalSdch/global_enable_sdch/IdleSktToImpact/idle_timeout_60/Prefetch/ContentPrefetchDisabled/ProxyConnectionImpact/proxy_connections_32/SpdyCwnd/cwndDynamic/SpdyImpact/npn_with_spdy/ --channel=8220.05D44C00.1842689069 /prefetch:3
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=service --lang=en-US
C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\APPLIC~1\100648~1.204\gcswf32.dll",BrokerMain browser=chrome
"C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --type=plugin --plugin-path="C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\10.0.648.204\gcswf32.dll" --lang=en-US --plugin-data-dir="C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default" --channel=8220.0A340800.433628675 /prefetch:4 --flash-broker=6904
"C:\Users\Home\Desktop\RSITx64.exe"

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\Windows\tasks\Acer Registration - Reminder Recall task.job
C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1397354718-3291204644-2562512797-1000Core.job
C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1397354718-3291204644-2562512797-1000UA.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2010-09-21 529280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF}]
Office Document Cache Handler - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL [2010-02-28 688528]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2010-10-15 1372472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61}]
HP Print Enhancer - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll [2009-10-22 328248]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2010-09-22 75200]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2011-01-07 382720]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}]
Symantec NCO BHO - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll [2010-09-03 396144]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C}]
Symantec Intrusion Prevention - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\IPSBHO.DLL [2009-11-16 79224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2010-09-21 439168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289}]
Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll [2010-11-10 393600]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}]
Skype Plug-In - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll [2010-11-22 1242504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF}]
Office Document Cache Handler - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL [2010-02-28 561552]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f}]
Bing Bar Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll [2011-02-28 1089288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2011-02-09 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081}]
SingleInstance Class - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll [2010-10-15 163128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856}]
HP Smart BHO Class - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll [2009-10-22 517688]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\wow6432node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - Norton Toolbar - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll [2010-09-03 396144]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2010-10-15 1372472]
{8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - Bing Bar - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll [2011-02-28 1089288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"AmIcoSinglun64"=C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe [2010-02-05 324608]
"mwlDaemon"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\mwlDaemon.exe [2010-02-01 349552]
"RtHDVCpl"=C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [2010-02-22 10081312]
"RtHDVBg"=C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe [2010-02-22 877600]
"IgfxTray"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe [2010-06-05 161304]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe [2010-06-05 386584]
"Persistence"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe [2010-06-05 413208]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2009-09-17 1842472]
"PLFSetI"=C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe [2010-04-28 206208]
"Acer ePower Management"=C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTrayLauncher.exe [2010-03-10 496160]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Google Update"=C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-12-22 136176]
"msnmsgr"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe [2010-11-10 4240760]
"ares"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe [2010-10-27 1015808]
"Sony Ericsson PC Companion"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe [2011-02-28 427008]
"Skype"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe [2010-12-03 14944136]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)"=C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2010-06-01 5252408]
"EasyTether"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe [2010-12-19 48456]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe [2011-01-15 233936]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\wow6432node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IAStorIcon"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe [2010-03-03 284696]
"LManager"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe [2010-03-03 1300560]
"SuiteTray"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe [2010-02-01 337264]
"EgisUpdate"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe [2009-12-24 201512]
"EgisTecPMMUpdate"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe [2009-12-24 401192]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2011-01-31 35760]
"BackupManagerTray"=C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe [2010-03-08 260608]
"NortonOnlineBackupReminder"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\Activation\NobuActivation.exe [2009-07-24 588648]
"StartCCC"=C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe [2010-06-06 98304]
"MDS_Menu"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [2009-05-20 222504]
"ArcadeMovieService"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe [2010-03-17 124136]
"BDRegion"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe [2010-11-17 75048]
"RemoteControl10"=C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe [2010-02-03 87336]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe [2011-01-07 274608]
"Adobe ARM"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2010-09-21 932288]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2009-11-18 54576]
""= []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2010-10-29 249064]

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Bluetooth.lnk - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll [2010-06-05 269824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=credssp.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\AFD]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"=5
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"=3
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"=0
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoActiveDesktop"=1
"NoActiveDesktopChanges"=1
"ForceActiveDesktopOn"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

======File associations======

.js - edit - C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe %1
.js - open - C:\Windows\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe "%1"
.scr - install -
.scr - config -

======List of files/folders created in the last 3 months======

2011-03-31 13:42:30 ----D---- C:\rsit
2011-03-31 13:42:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2011-03-31 13:36:49 ----D---- C:\Windows\ERDNT
2011-03-29 22:24:04 ----RA---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SymIMV.sys
2011-03-27 01:39:20 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Tific
2011-03-26 22:00:20 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\DivX
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\javaws.exe
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\javaw.exe
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\java.exe
2011-03-09 00:02:27 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\DWrite.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\d2d1.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\EncDec.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\CPFilters.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\EncDec.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\CPFilters.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:24 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\sbe.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:24 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:24 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\mstscax.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\mstsc.exe
2011-03-09 00:02:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2011-02-24 19:59:22 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\wcncsvc.dll
2011-02-24 19:59:22 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\wcncsvc.dll
2011-02-22 21:54:13 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\XpsPrint.dll
2011-02-22 21:54:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2011-02-22 21:54:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\XpsPrint.dll
2011-02-22 21:54:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2011-02-21 18:02:24 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\WEBREG
2011-02-21 18:01:48 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\HP
2011-02-21 17:58:43 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
2011-02-21 17:58:25 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations
2011-02-21 17:58:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Photo Creations
2011-02-21 17:58:08 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2011-02-21 17:56:38 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\HP Product Assistant
2011-02-21 17:56:00 ----D---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\spool
2011-02-21 17:50:53 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\hposwia_p04i.dll
2011-02-21 17:50:53 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\hpost_p04i.dll
2011-02-21 17:50:53 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\hposc_p04a.dll
2011-02-21 17:50:42 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\hpzids40.dll
2011-02-21 17:50:34 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\hpf3l101.dll
2011-02-21 17:49:54 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP
2011-02-21 17:49:43 ----HD---- C:\Config.Msi
2011-02-21 17:48:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\HP
2011-02-21 17:43:20 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\HP
2011-02-20 23:18:14 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ggsemc.sys
2011-02-20 23:18:14 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ggflt.sys
2011-02-08 21:04:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\mshtml.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\mstime.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\iertutil.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\iepeers.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\mstime.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:17 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:16 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2011-02-08 21:04:16 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:16 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2011-02-08 21:04:08 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\kerberos.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:08 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:07 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-02-08 21:04:05 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\vbscript.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:05 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\jscript.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:05 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:05 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:02 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\urlmon.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\upnp.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\upnp.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\msxml6.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:01 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\msxml3.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:00 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msxml6.dll
2011-02-08 21:04:00 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:59 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\wininet.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:59 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\winhttp.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\wscapi.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\winhttp.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\WebClnt.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\slwga.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msxml3.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\ieframe.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\davclnt.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\wscsvc.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\wscapi.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\WebClnt.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\slwga.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:58 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\davclnt.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:56 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2011-02-08 21:03:55 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\ntoskrnl.exe
2011-02-08 21:03:55 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2011-02-08 21:03:55 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\ntdll.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:55 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:54 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\atmlib.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:54 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\atmfd.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:54 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2011-02-08 21:03:54 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-01-29 13:59:48 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet
2011-01-29 13:50:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared
2011-01-29 13:49:00 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared
2011-01-29 13:49:00 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Autodesk
2011-01-29 13:47:29 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\D3DX9_41.dll
2011-01-29 13:47:29 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\D3DX9_41.dll
2011-01-29 13:47:29 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d3dx10_41.dll
2011-01-29 13:47:29 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_41.dll
2011-01-29 13:47:22 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\d3dx9_30.dll
2011-01-29 13:47:22 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_30.dll
2011-01-29 13:44:32 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk
2011-01-29 13:44:32 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Autodesk
2011-01-29 13:38:26 ----D---- C:\Autodesk
2011-01-28 17:42:29 ----D---- C:\Program Files\MAXON
2011-01-28 17:40:12 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\MAXON
2011-01-26 18:28:36 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\easytthr.sys
2011-01-26 18:28:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream
2011-01-16 16:03:03 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter
2011-01-15 16:35:08 ----A---- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2011-01-15 16:30:07 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Yahoo!
2011-01-15 16:30:07 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Yahoo! Companion
2011-01-15 16:29:46 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Yahoo!
2011-01-15 16:25:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!
2011-01-12 10:23:21 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\d3d10warp.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:21 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d3d10warp.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\XpsRasterService.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\ExplorerFrame.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\d3d10_1core.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\d3d10_1.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\XpsRasterService.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\ExplorerFrame.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\cdd.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:15 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\odbc32.dll
2011-01-12 10:23:15 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\odbc32.dll
2011-01-07 23:30:27 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\rmoc3260.dll
2011-01-07 23:30:21 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\pndx5032.dll
2011-01-07 23:30:21 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\pndx5016.dll
2011-01-07 23:30:20 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\pncrt.dll
2011-01-07 23:30:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real
2011-01-07 23:30:06 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Real
2011-01-07 23:30:05 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Real
2011-01-07 01:09:42 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer
2011-01-03 20:22:53 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2011-01-03 20:09:28 ----RD---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
2011-01-03 20:09:27 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2011-01-03 20:09:22 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Skype
2011-01-02 15:37:06 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson
2011-01-02 15:37:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson
2011-01-01 19:28:59 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\WebCam Recorder
2011-01-01 19:28:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid
2011-01-01 19:28:49 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\xvidvfw.dll
2011-01-01 19:28:49 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\xvidcore.dll
2011-01-01 19:28:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Solent

======List of files/folders modified in the last 3 months======

2011-03-31 13:42:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\Temp
2011-03-31 13:42:30 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2011-03-31 13:36:49 ----D---- C:\Windows
2011-03-30 21:23:13 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\config
2011-03-30 21:04:28 ----SHD---- C:\Windows\Installer
2011-03-29 22:24:04 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers
2011-03-29 22:24:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\DriverStore
2011-03-29 22:24:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\catroot
2011-03-29 22:24:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\inf
2011-03-29 21:47:07 ----D---- C:\Windows\System32
2011-03-29 21:47:07 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2011-03-29 08:22:23 ----D---- C:\Windows\Tasks
2011-03-28 22:13:13 ----HD---- C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
2011-03-28 17:21:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\NDF
2011-03-27 17:32:37 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2011-03-27 13:23:16 ----RD---- C:\Program Files (x86)
2011-03-27 13:22:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
2011-03-27 01:36:40 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\log.txt
2011-03-27 01:35:43 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\wbem
2011-03-27 01:34:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\winsxs
2011-03-27 01:34:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64
2011-03-27 01:34:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\wfp
2011-03-27 01:34:30 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\catroot2
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Norton
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Works
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS
2011-03-27 01:34:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0
2011-03-27 01:34:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares
2011-03-27 01:34:20 ----D---- C:\Windows\registration
2011-03-27 01:33:27 ----HD---- C:\ProgramData
2011-03-27 01:33:25 ----SD---- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft
2011-03-27 01:09:05 ----D---- C:\Windows\Logs
2011-03-17 22:40:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight
2011-03-17 13:19:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
2011-03-17 13:19:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2011-03-17 13:18:21 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\McAfee
2011-03-14 16:06:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\Prefetch
2011-03-09 09:29:47 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2011-03-09 09:27:35 ----D---- C:\Windows\debug
2011-03-09 09:27:33 ----A---- C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2011-02-28 19:03:29 ----SD---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
2011-02-21 18:01:45 ----A---- C:\Windows\win.ini
2011-02-21 18:00:43 ----D---- C:\Windows\twain_32
2011-02-21 17:56:52 ----RSD---- C:\Windows\Fonts
2011-02-12 12:54:48 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer
2011-02-12 12:54:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2011-02-02 21:40:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\deployJava1.dll
2011-01-29 13:53:44 ----D---- C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files
2011-01-29 13:52:05 ----RSD---- C:\Windows\assembly
2011-01-29 13:52:05 ----D---- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
2011-01-29 13:50:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2011-01-29 13:46:54 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
2011-01-26 18:28:36 ----DC---- C:\Windows\system32\DRVSTORE
2011-01-20 23:49:40 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Adobe
2011-01-20 23:00:17 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2011-01-07 23:31:05 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\Tasks
2011-01-07 23:30:16 ----A---- C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\msvcp71.dll
2011-01-07 01:06:15 ----D---- C:\Windows\system32\wdi

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R0 iaStor;Intel AHCI Controller; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys [2010-03-03 540696]
R0 rdyboost;ReadyBoost; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys [2009-07-13 214096]
R0 SymDS;Symantec Data Store; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMDS64.SYS [2009-10-14 433200]
R0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMEFA64.SYS [2010-04-21 221232]
R1 BHDrvx64;BHDrvx64; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\BASHDefs\20110309.001\BHDrvx64.sys [2011-02-25 1124472]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\ccHPx64.sys [2010-02-25 615040]
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys [2010-12-21 475696]
R1 IDSVia64;IDSVia64; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110330.001\IDSvia64.sys [2011-03-14 476792]
R1 mwlPSDFilter;mwlPSDFilter; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDFilter.sys [2009-06-02 22576]
R1 mwlPSDNServ;mwlPSDNServ; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDNServ.sys [2009-06-02 20016]
R1 mwlPSDVDisk;mwlPSDVDisk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDVDisk.sys [2009-06-02 60464]
R1 SRTSPX;Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL) x64; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SRTSPX64.SYS [2010-04-21 32304]
R1 SymIM;Symantec Network Security Intermediate Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SymIMv.sys [2010-05-06 53808]
R1 SymIRON;Symantec Iron Driver; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\Ironx64.SYS [2010-04-29 150064]
R1 SYMTDIv;Symantec Vista Network Dispatch Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMTDIV.SYS [2010-05-06 451120]
R1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [2009-07-13 59904]
R2 TurboB;Turbo Boost UI Monitor driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TurboB.sys [2009-11-02 13784]
R3 amdkmdag;amdkmdag; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atipmdag.sys [2010-04-20 6406144]
R3 amdkmdap;amdkmdap; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys [2010-04-20 188928]
R3 AtiHdmiService;ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys [2010-05-05 125456]
R3 BCM43XX;Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl664.sys [2010-04-01 3060800]
R3 easytether;easytether; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\easytthr.sys [2010-08-29 21072]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-05-18 34152]
R3 HECIx64;Intel(R) Management Engine Interface; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys [2009-09-17 56344]
R3 Impcd;Impcd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys [2010-01-07 158848]
R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys [2010-02-22 2271648]
R3 intelkmd;intelkmd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdpmd64.sys [2010-06-05 10326784]
R3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR813x/AR815x PCI-E Ethernet Controller; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.sys [2010-01-18 75304]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110331.003\ENG64.SYS [2011-03-31 117880]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110331.003\EX64.SYS [2011-03-31 1828984]
R3 NTIDrvr;NTIDrvr; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys [2009-05-05 18432]
R3 SRTSP;Symantec Real Time Storage Protection x64; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SRTSP64.SYS [2010-04-21 505392]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS [2010-12-21 173104]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2009-09-17 292912]
R3 UBHelper;UBHelper; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\UBHelper.sys [2009-05-05 16896]
S3 AmUStor;AM USB Stroage Driver; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AmUStor.SYS [2009-05-27 40448]
S3 BthEnum;Bluetooth Enumerator Service; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BthEnum.sys [2009-07-13 41984]
S3 BthPan;Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthpan.sys [2009-07-13 118784]
S3 BTHPORT;Bluetooth Port Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHport.sys [2009-07-13 551936]
S3 BTHUSB;Bluetooth Radio USB Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys [2009-07-13 79360]
S3 btwampfl;Bluetooth AMP USB Filter; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwampfl.sys [2010-03-05 335400]
S3 btwaudio;Bluetooth Audio Device Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwaudio.sys [2010-02-14 102440]
S3 btwavdt;Bluetooth AVDT; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwavdt.sys [2010-01-13 135720]
S3 btwl2cap;Bluetooth L2CAP Service; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys [2010-03-01 39464]
S3 btwrchid;btwrchid; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwrchid.sys [2010-01-13 21544]
S3 cpuz135;cpuz135; \??\C:\Windows\TEMP\cpuz135\cpuz135_x64.sys []
S3 EraserUtilDrvI10;EraserUtilDrvI10; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilDrvI10.sys [2011-03-27 132656]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2010-12-21 132656]
S3 fssfltr;FssFltr; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr.sys [2010-09-23 48488]
S3 ggflt;SEMC USB Flash Driver Filter; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ggflt.sys [2011-02-20 13352]
S3 ggsemc;SEMC USB Flash Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ggsemc.sys [2011-02-20 27176]
S3 NETw5s64;Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7 - 64 Bit; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys [2009-09-15 6952960]
S3 pciide;pciide; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys [2009-07-13 12352]
S3 RFCOMM;Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys [2009-07-13 158720]
S3 StillCam;Still Serial Digital Camera Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys [2009-07-13 12288]
S3 WinUSB;Sony Ericsson USB Device sa0101 Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.sys [2009-07-13 40448]
S3 WSDPrintDevice;WSD Print Support via UMB; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WSDPrint.sys [2009-07-13 23040]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 Akamai;Akamai NetSession Interface; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
R2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility; C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe [2010-04-20 202752]
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe [2010-03-26 920352]
R2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2010-03-03 325200]
R2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service; C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe [2010-03-10 820768]
R2 GREGService;GREGService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe [2010-01-08 23584]
R2 hpqddsvc;HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
R2 HPSLPSVC;HP Network Devices Support; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
R2 IAStorDataMgrSvc;Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [2010-03-03 13336]
R2 LMS;Intel(R) Management and Security Application Local Management Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe [2009-09-30 262144]
R2 N360;Norton 360; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe [2010-02-25 126392]
R2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe [2010-03-08 250368]
R2 NTISchedulerSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe [2009-11-05 144640]
R2 RichVideo;Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS); C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [2010-02-03 244904]
R2 SeaPort;SeaPort; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE [2011-02-25 249648]
R2 UNS;Intel(R) Management & Security Application User Notification Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2009-09-30 2314240]
R2 Updater Service;Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2010-01-28 243232]
R2 wlidsvc;Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE [2010-09-21 2286976]
R3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-01-09 4925184]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 27136]
S3 BBSvc;Bing Bar Update Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE [2011-02-28 183560]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service 64;FLEXnet Licensing Service 64; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe [2011-01-29 1436424]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe [2010-09-23 1493352]
S3 Futuremark SystemInfo Service;Futuremark SystemInfo Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Futuremark Shared\Futuremark SystemInfo\FMSISvc.exe [2011-01-13 129440]
S3 GameConsoleService;GameConsoleService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe [2009-10-09 238328]
S3 MWLService;MyWinLocker Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\MWLService.exe [2010-02-01 305520]
S3 NTIBackupSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe [2009-11-05 50432]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2010-01-09 149352]
S3 Sony Ericsson PCCompanion;Sony Ericsson PCCompanion; C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCService.exe [2011-02-10 150528]
S3 TurboBoost;TurboBoost; C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe [2009-11-02 126352]
S3 WatAdminSvc;@%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601; C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2010-12-21 1255736]
S4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-09-22 57184]

-----------------EOF-----------------
AsahiBeer

Unread postby AsahiBeer » March 31st, 2011, 1:49 pm

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2011-03-31 13:42:45

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe"
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Web Link - Club Penguin\Uninstall.exe"
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{0D7CD0D9-4A88-4A63-8F91-3F4E8F371768}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{4968622A-4D3F-489E-9ACE-5FEC4CC0BDE3}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{B906C11A-D193-4143-9FA7-E2EE8A5A8F21}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{C2695E83-CF1D-43D1-84FE-B3BEC561012A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{AA4BF92B-2AAF-11DA-9D78-000129760D75}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{C788B026-20BD-4E96-B698-533F1D6C5013}
Acer Arcade Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Acer Arcade Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Acer Arcade Movie-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{B906C11A-D193-4143-9FA7-E2EE8A5A8F21}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Acer Backup Manager-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Acer Crystal Eye Webcam-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{7760D94E-B1B5-40A0-9AA0-ABF942108755}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Acer eRecovery Management-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F811A54-5A09-4579-90E1-C93498E230D9}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acer Game Console-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\Uninstall.exe"
Acer Games-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Uninstall.exe"
Acer PowerSmart Manager-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB0448D-AD82-4923-B305-D001E521A964}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acer Registration-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
Acer ScreenSaver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
Acer Updater-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE171732-BEB4-4576-887D-CB62727F01CA}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /X{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}
Adobe AIR-->c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{46C045BF-2B3F-4BC4-8E4C-00E0CF8BD9DB}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex
Adobe Reader 9.4.3 MUI-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-A91000000001}
Akamai NetSession Interface-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Akamai\uninstall.exe
Alcor Micro USB Card Reader-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{E5EABF66-F9C4-430C-B97D-3CF28A58D50B}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Ares 2.1.7-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe"
Atheros Communications Inc.(R) AR81Family Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{3108C217-BE83-42E4-AE9E-A56A2A92E549}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
ATI Catalyst Install Manager-->msiexec /q/x{B36047D4-E932-C4B2-0DF2-94C8577468A9} REBOOT=ReallySuppress
AutoCAD 2011 - English-->C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011\Setup\Setup.exe /P {5783F2D7-9001-0409-0102-0060B0CE6BBA} /M ACAD /language en-US
AutoCAD 2011 - English-->C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011\Setup\Setup.exe /P {5783F2D7-9001-0409-0102-0060B0CE6BBA} /M ACAD /language en-US
Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image library-->MsiExec.exe /I{CD1E078C-A6B9-47DA-B035-6365C85C7832}
Autodesk Material Library 2011-->MsiExec.exe /I{9DEABCB6-B759-4D52-92F8-51B34A2B4D40}
AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0-->msiexec /qb /x {924E0D8D-5983-731D-F011-00637B7B0167}
AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{924E0D8D-5983-731D-F011-00637B7B0167}
Backup Manager Basic-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe"
Bing Bar-->MsiExec.exe /X{77F8A71E-3515-4832-B8B2-2F1EDBD2E0F1}
Blackhawk Striker 2-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe"
Bob the Builder Can-Do-Zoo-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Bob the Builder Can-Do-Zoo\Uninstall.exe"
Build-a-lot 2-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe"
Catalyst Control Center - Branding-->MsiExec.exe /I{4E242AB2-86A7-4231-82A9-1E4226D23CA8}
CINEMA 4D 11.514-->"C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R11.5\CINEMA 4D 64 Bit.exe" "C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R11.5\resource\install20110128_164205.log" -uninstall
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Coupon Printer for Windows-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
CyberLink PowerDVD 10-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEC235ED-58A4-4517-A278-C41E8DAEAB3B}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
CyberLink PowerDVD 10-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEC235ED-58A4-4517-A278-C41E8DAEAB3B}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
D3DX10-->MsiExec.exe /X{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}
Definition update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{2CF1930D-7485-42D3-BED1-B3E2EBB1FD7F}" "1033" "0"
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{D4A8FCAB-9D30-4509-A3F1-D0B7E1BE9F00}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
EasyTether-->MsiExec.exe /I{4BF3A357-3C4F-49EE-B16C-D45D7D7F1819}
eBay Worldwide-->MsiExec.exe /I{E0B19DF7-B1C7-4937-82C4-0E4B1E346965}
ERUNT 1.1j-->D:\ERUNT\unins000.exe
Escape Rosecliff Island-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Escape Rosecliff Island\Uninstall.exe"
eSobi v2-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{15D967B5-A4BE-42AE-9E84-64CD062B25AA}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Faerie Solitaire-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Faerie Solitaire\Uninstall.exe"
FARO LS 1.1.406.58-->MsiExec.exe /I{951B0F30-9F1A-4BF6-B3DA-99EB0E917B1C}
FATE - The Traitor Soul-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\FATE - The Traitor Soul\Uninstall.exe"
Futuremark SystemInfo-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{BEE64C14-BEF1-4610-8A68-A16EAA47B882}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
Haali Media Splitter-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Haali\MatroskaSplitter\uninstall.exe"
HP Customer Participation Program 14.0-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat -forcereboot
HP Imaging Device Functions 14.0-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\DeviceManagement\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP Photo Creations-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Photo Creations\uninst.exe
HP Photosmart Prem C410 All-In-One Driver Software 14.0 Rel. 7-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\{C1164ED0-EF08-4B0B-8084-3BDAEAAEFD8D}\setup\hpzscr40.exe -datfile hposcr52.dat -onestop -forcereboot
HP Smart Web Printing 4.60-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud15.dat
HP Solution Center 14.0-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat -forcereboot
HP Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{74DC0593-6BC6-4001-AD5F-D810AFB68D86}
HPDiagnosticAlert-->MsiExec.exe /I{846B5DED-DC8C-4E1A-B5B4-9F5B39A0CACE}
Identity Card-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
Intel(R) Control Center-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm
Intel(R) Management Engine Components-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Driver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Driver\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall -iips
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Monitor-->MsiExec.exe /X{39F4C6F9-618A-4E5B-8FB2-6BD661174E32}
Java(TM) 6 Update 24-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216023FF}
Jewel Quest Solitaire 3-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Jewel Quest Solitaire 3\Uninstall.exe"
Junk Mail filter update-->MsiExec.exe /I{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}
Launch Manager-->C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI
MediaShow Espresso-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{4968622A-4D3F-489E-9ACE-5FEC4CC0BDE3}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Mesh Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}
Messenger Companion-->MsiExec.exe /I{50816F92-1652-4A7C-B9BC-48F682742C4B}
MessengerDiscovery 2.5.99-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\MessengerDiscovery 2\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile-->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\Setup.exe /repair /x86 /x64 /parameterfolder Client
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile-->MsiExec.exe /X{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall SINGLEIMAGE /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector-->MsiExec.exe /X{95140000-007A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Single Image 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /X{E50AE784-FABE-46DA-A1F8-7B6B56DCB22E}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17-->MsiExec.exe /X{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}
Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{67E03279-F703-408F-B4BF-46B5FC8D70CD}
Monopoly-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Monopoly\Uninstall.exe"
MSVCRT_amd64-->MsiExec.exe /I{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}
MSVCRT-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
Mystery P.I. - Lost in Los Angeles-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Mystery P.I. - Lost in Los Angeles\Uninstall.exe"
MyWinLocker Suite-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{738BF5C3-AF7B-4BB0-B7EF-E505EFC756BE}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
MyWinLocker Suite-->MsiExec.exe /X{738BF5C3-AF7B-4BB0-B7EF-E505EFC756BE}
MyWinLocker-->MsiExec.exe /X{0D7CD0D9-4A88-4A63-8F91-3F4E8F371768}
Norton 360-->C:\Program Files (x86)\NortonInstaller\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360\2454B0AB\4.3.0.5\InstStub.exe /X
Norton Online Backup-->MsiExec.exe /X{C57BCDE1-7CB9-467D-B3BA-7E119916CDC1}
NTI Backup Now 5-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{12EFA1A4-AC3B-443C-8143-237EDE760403}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
NTI Media Maker 8-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{2413930C-8309-47A6-BC61-5EF27A4222BC}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.0-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat
Penguins!-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe"
Plants vs. Zombies-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Plants vs. Zombies\Uninstall.exe"
Polar Bowler-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe"
Polar Golfer-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe"
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /X{7770E71B-2D43-4800-9CB3-5B6CAAEBEBEA}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|12.0
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -removeonly
RealUpgrade 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{28C2DED6-325B-4CC7-983A-1777C8F7FBAB}
Scrabble Plus-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Scrabble Plus\Uninstall.exe"
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2160841)-->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /uninstallpatch {FD8D7C9A-E56A-3E7B-BA6D-FE68F13296E3} /parameterfolder Client
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2289078)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{1D1A4F08-2F17-475B-BA72-476CE5992FEE}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2289161)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{F134C2C6-30B3-4169-A325-58482B4CE6FC}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Publisher 2010 (KB2409055)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{C3C277D5-36E3-4B1A-926A-175B2BC019CF}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Word 2010 (KB2345000)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{A6D422EE-1196-45EE-B9AE-6B5B64975E8B}" "1033" "0"
Shop for HP Supplies-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud16.dat
Shredder-->MsiExec.exe /I{C2695E83-CF1D-43D1-84FE-B3BEC561012A}
Skype Toolbars-->MsiExec.exe /I{CD95D125-2992-4858-B3EF-5F6FB52FBAD6}
Skype™ 5.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{E633D396-5188-4E9D-8F6B-BFB8BF3467E8}
Sony Ericsson PC Companion 2.01.149-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{F09EF8F2-0976-42C1-8D9D-8DF78337C6E3}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Sony Ericsson Update Engine-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
Synthesia (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe"
The Price is Right-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\The Price is Right\Uninstall.exe"
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2473228)-->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /uninstallpatch {A45DD0BE-3CD9-3F1E-B233-B90C6983AE77} /parameterfolder Client
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2202188)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{86B7A074-265D-420C-9E1E-7A920EF0ECA7}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{556146F7-74AE-4E0A-B64F-5B8B93469F61}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{B5516874-E926-4BFD-B412-D0E70112F244}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{D6CE7280-6EE3-419A-8F47-DB111C040B1B}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{3FCFD88F-4D13-4F38-8625-ABABEA7F61EA}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2493983)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{309EEC22-83CE-4109-B019-BA9392FAA322}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector (KB2289116)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{E966C940-CC8C-4EC0-8D84-ED27AC20D53C}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector (KB2289116)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{75F91382-920C-4AE1-B9E6-FFFCEDA797E8}" "1033" "0"
Virtual Families-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Virtual Families\Uninstall.exe"
Virtual Villagers - A New Home-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Virtual Villagers - A New Home\Uninstall.exe"
WebCam Recorder-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Solent\WebCam\unins000.exe"
Welcome Center-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software-->MsiExec.exe /X{436E0B79-2CFB-4E5F-9380-E17C1B25D0C5}
Windows Live Communications Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}
Windows Live Essentials-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
Windows Live Essentials-->MsiExec.exe /I{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}
Windows Live Family Safety-->MsiExec.exe /I{1AAF3A3B-7B32-4DDF-8ABB-438DAEB46EEC}
Windows Live Family Safety-->MsiExec.exe /X{46A5FBE9-ADB3-4493-A1CC-B4CFFD24D26A}
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /I{1B8ABA62-74F0-47ED-B18C-A43128E591B8}
Windows Live Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}
Windows Live Language Selector-->MsiExec.exe /I{D07A61E5-A59C-433C-BCBD-22025FA2287B}
Windows Live Mail-->MsiExec.exe /I{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}
Windows Live Mail-->MsiExec.exe /I{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections-->MsiExec.exe /I{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}
Windows Live Mesh-->MsiExec.exe /I{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}
Windows Live Mesh-->MsiExec.exe /I{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core-->MsiExec.exe /I{78A96B4C-A643-4D0F-98C2-A8E16A6669F9}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}
Windows Live MIME IFilter-->MsiExec.exe /I{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}
Windows Live Movie Maker-->MsiExec.exe /X{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}
Windows Live Movie Maker-->MsiExec.exe /X{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}
Windows Live Photo Common-->MsiExec.exe /X{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}
Windows Live Photo Common-->MsiExec.exe /X{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}
Windows Live Photo Gallery-->MsiExec.exe /X{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}
Windows Live Photo Gallery-->MsiExec.exe /X{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}
Windows Live PIMT Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}
Windows Live Remote Client Resources-->MsiExec.exe /I{847B0532-55E3-4AAF-8D7B-E3A1A7CD17E5}
Windows Live Remote Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{DF6D988A-EEA0-4277-AAB8-158E086E439B}
Windows Live Remote Service Resources-->MsiExec.exe /I{656DEEDE-F6AC-47CA-A568-A1B4E34B5760}
Windows Live Remote Service-->MsiExec.exe /I{E02A6548-6FDE-40E2-8ED9-119D7D7E641F}
Windows Live SOXE Definitions-->MsiExec.exe /I{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}
Windows Live SOXE-->MsiExec.exe /I{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}
Windows Live Sync-->MsiExec.exe /X{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack-->MsiExec.exe /I{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}
Windows Live UX Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}
Windows Live Writer Resources-->MsiExec.exe /X{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
Xvid 1.2.2 final uninstall-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\unins000.exe"
Yahoo! Messenger-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
Yahoo! Software Update-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\SOFTWA~1\UNINST~1.EXE
Yahoo! Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
Yahtzee-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Yahtzee\Uninstall.exe"
Zuma Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Zuma Deluxe\Uninstall.exe"

======System event log======

Computer Name: Home-PC
Event Code: 10002

Module Path: C:\Windows\System32\bcmihvsrv64.dll

Record Number: 2729
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig
Time Written: 20101222112733.052728-000
Event Type: Warning
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Event Code: 4001

Record Number: 2472
Time Written: 20101222074349.860075-000

Record Number: 2471
Time Written: 20101222074349.813275-000

Record Number: 2310
Time Written: 20100622043831.588274-000

Record Number: 2309

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 3036
Message: The content source <file:C:/Users/> cannot be accessed.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
Access is denied. Check that the Default Content Access Account in Windows Search Central Administration is correct, or follow the "Exclude and Include Content" link to add a rule to specify the proper crawling account to access this URL. (HRESULT : 0x80041205) (0x80041205)

Record Number: 1249
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Search
Time Written: 20101222074702.000000-000
User:

Event Code: 3086
Message: The system locale has changed. Existing data will be deleted and the index must be recreated.

Record Number: 1234
Time Written: 20101222074612.000000-000
User:

Event Code: 1
Record Number: 1226
Source Name: LMS
Time Written: 20101222074508.000000-000

Event Code: 1008
Message: The Windows Search Service is starting up and attempting to remove the old search index {Reason: Full Index Reset}.

Record Number: 1216
Time Written: 20101222074336.000000-000
User:

Record Number: 1208
Time Written: 20101222074312.000000-000

=====Security event log=====

Computer Name: WIN-QQ4M7SVEFOL
Event Code: 4624

Subject:
Security ID: S-1-5-18
Account Name: WIN-QQ4M7SVEFOL$
Account Domain: WORKGROUP
Logon ID: 0x3e7

Logon Type: 5

New Logon:
Account Name: SYSTEM
Account Domain: NT AUTHORITY
Logon GUID: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Process Information:
Process ID: 0x2b4
Process Name: C:\Windows\System32\services.exe

Network Information:
Workstation Name:
Source Network Address: -
Source Port: -

Detailed Authentication Information:
Logon Process: Advapi
Authentication Package: Negotiate
Transited Services: -
Package Name (NTLM only): -
Key Length: 0

This event is generated when a logon session is created. It is generated on the computer that was accessed.

The subject fields indicate the account on the local system which requested the logon. This is most commonly a service such as the Server service, or a local process such as Winlogon.exe or Services.exe.

The logon type field indicates the kind of logon that occurred. The most common types are 2 (interactive) and 3 (network).

The New Logon fields indicate the account for whom the new logon was created, i.e. the account that was logged on.

The network fields indicate where a remote logon request originated. Workstation name is not always available and may be left blank in some cases.

The authentication information fields provide detailed information about this specific logon request.
- Logon GUID is a unique identifier that can be used to correlate this event with a KDC event.
- Transited services indicate which intermediate services have participated in this logon request.
- Package name indicates which sub-protocol was used among the NTLM protocols.
- Key length indicates the length of the generated session key. This will be 0 if no session key was requested.
Record Number: 710
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20100622043728.277363-000
Event Type: Audit Success
User:

Event Code: 4672

Subject:

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
SeTcbPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeAuditPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
Record Number: 709
Time Written: 20100622043727.684562-000
User:

Subject:

New Logon:

Process Information:

Network Information:
Workstation Name:

This event is generated when a logon session is created. It is generated on the computer that was accessed.

The subject fields indicate the account on the local system which requested the logon. This is most commonly a service such as the Server service, or a local process such as Winlogon.exe or Services.exe.

The logon type field indicates the kind of logon that occurred. The most common types are 2 (interactive) and 3 (network).

The New Logon fields indicate the account for whom the new logon was created, i.e. the account that was logged on.

The network fields indicate where a remote logon request originated. Workstation name is not always available and may be left blank in some cases.

The authentication information fields provide detailed information about this specific logon request.
- Logon GUID is a unique identifier that can be used to correlate this event with a KDC event.
- Transited services indicate which intermediate services have participated in this logon request.
- Key length indicates the length of the generated session key. This will be 0 if no session key was requested.
Record Number: 708
User:

Event Code: 4738

Subject:
Security ID: S-1-5-21-1397354718-3291204644-2562512797-500
Account Name: Administrator
Account Domain: WIN-QQ4M7SVEFOL
Logon ID: 0x45831

Target Account:

Changed Attributes:
SAM Account Name: -
Display Name: -
User Principal Name: -
Home Directory: -
Home Drive: -
Script Path: -
Profile Path: -
User Workstations: -
Password Last Set: -
Account Expires: -
Primary Group ID: -
AllowedToDelegateTo: -
Old UAC Value: 0x211
New UAC Value: 0x211
User Account Control: -
User Parameters: -
SID History: -
Logon Hours: -

Additional Information:
Privileges: -
Record Number: 707
Time Written: 20100622043719.588148-000
User:

Event Code: 1102
Subject:
Domain Name: WIN-QQ4M7SVEFOL
Record Number: 706
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog
Time Written: 20100622043658.387711-000
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"Path"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=AMD64
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"USERNAME"=SYSTEM
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"PSModulePath"=%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=4
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=2502
"Pathtem"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64
"NTIPath"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\;

AsahiBeer

Unread postby AsahiBeer » March 31st, 2011, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the help just got my laptop a couple months ago and want everything to be fine. So thanks a lot for the help.

AsahiBeer
AsahiBeer

Unread postby Wingman » April 1st, 2011, 10:47 am

Hello AsahiBeer,

The steps presented in these posts are for this person and machine ONLY. Do not apply these steps to your own system, without the guidance of a trained malware removal helper. Doing so, may possibly damage your system, preventing it from starting.

Please do not make any changes to your system: do not add or remove any software, run any scans or "fix" programs and/or remove any files unless instructed to do so, by me. Please read these instructions carefully before executing and then perform the steps, in the order given. If you have any questions or problems, executing these instructions, <<STOP>> do not proceed, post back with the question or problem.

Step 1.
Please run this again, as changes may have occurred between the last run and now. Better to be safe than to be sorry.
Modifying the Registry can create unforeseen problems, so it's always wise to create a backup before doing so.
Run:
  1. Please navigate to Start >> All Programs >> ERUNT... double-click ERUNT from the menu.
    VISTA - W7 users: right-click on ERUNT from the menu, select "Run As Administrator", to run the process.
  3. In the next menu under C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\DD-MM-YYYY under Backup options make sure both the following are selected:
    • System registry.
    • Current user registry.
    After a short duration the Registry backup is complete! pop-up message will appear.
< STOP > If you did not successfully complete this step. < STOP > Do not continue with any other steps, post back and let me know!

Step 2.
P2P Advisory!
IMPORTANT There are signs of one or more P2P (Peer to Peer) File Sharing Programs installed on your computer.
Ares 2.1.7

As long as you have the P2P program(s) installed, per Forum Policy, I can offer you no further assitance.
If you choose NOT to remove the program(s)...indicate that in your next reply and this topic will be closed.

Otherwise, please perform the following steps:
Remove P2P Program(s)
  1. Click on Start > Control Panel and double click on Programs and Features.
  2. Locate the following program:
    Ares 2.1.7
    MessengerDiscovery 2.5.99 <<--- This is an undesireable program and should also be removed.
  3. Click on the Change/Remove button to uninstall it.
    Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each program listed.
  4. When the program(s) have been uninstalled... Close Control Panel.

By using any form of P2P networking to download files you can anticipate infestations of malware to occur. The P2P program
itself, may be safe but the files may not... use P2P at your own risk! Keep in mind that this practice may be the source of your current malware infestation.
References... siting risk factors, using P2P programs: Malware: Help prevent the Infection and How to Prevent the Online Invasion of Spyware and Adware

Step 3.
RSIT (Random's System Information Tool)
You need to be connected to the Internet, so RSIT can download HijackThis, if needed.
You should still have this program on your desktop. If so, just ignore the download instructions.
Please download RSIT by random/random... save it to your desktop.

Attention!
In order for both info and log files to be produced again, I need you to delete the existing RSIT folder:
  1. C:\RSIT <-- delete this entire folder , then...

2. Right click on RSIT.exe and select "Run As Administrator" to run it. If Windows UAC prompts you, please allow it.
  3. Please read the disclaimer... click on Continue.
    RSIT will start running. When done... 2 (Notepad) text files...will be produced.
    The first one, "log.txt", <<will be maximized... the second one, "info.txt", <<will be minimized.
    These log files can be found in the C:\RSIT folder
  4. Please post both... "log.txt" and "info.txt", file contents in your next reply.

Step 4.
  2. RSIT log.txt and Info.txt file contents.
  3. How is the computer behaving?
Thanks,
Wingman
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby AsahiBeer » April 1st, 2011, 5:24 pm

Hey i have redone the process and i have delete both p2p programs, messenger discovery, and ares i don't even use. The info file is first then the log.

Thanks, AsahiBeer

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2011-04-01 17:21:55

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe"
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Web Link - Club Penguin\Uninstall.exe"
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{0D7CD0D9-4A88-4A63-8F91-3F4E8F371768}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{4968622A-4D3F-489E-9ACE-5FEC4CC0BDE3}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{B906C11A-D193-4143-9FA7-E2EE8A5A8F21}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{C2695E83-CF1D-43D1-84FE-B3BEC561012A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{AA4BF92B-2AAF-11DA-9D78-000129760D75}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
Acer Arcade Movie-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{B906C11A-D193-4143-9FA7-E2EE8A5A8F21}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Acer Backup Manager-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Acer Crystal Eye Webcam-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{7760D94E-B1B5-40A0-9AA0-ABF942108755}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Acer eRecovery Management-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F811A54-5A09-4579-90E1-C93498E230D9}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acer Game Console-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\Uninstall.exe"
Acer Games-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Uninstall.exe"
Acer PowerSmart Manager-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB0448D-AD82-4923-B305-D001E521A964}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acer Registration-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\Uninstall.exe
Acer ScreenSaver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
Acer Updater-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE171732-BEB4-4576-887D-CB62727F01CA}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x409 -removeonly
Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /X{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}
Adobe AIR-->c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{46C045BF-2B3F-4BC4-8E4C-00E0CF8BD9DB}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex
Adobe Reader 9.4.3 MUI-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-A91000000001}
Akamai NetSession Interface-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Akamai\uninstall.exe
Alcor Micro USB Card Reader-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{E5EABF66-F9C4-430C-B97D-3CF28A58D50B}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Atheros Communications Inc.(R) AR81Family Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{3108C217-BE83-42E4-AE9E-A56A2A92E549}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Autodesk Material Library 2011 Base Image library-->MsiExec.exe /I{CD1E078C-A6B9-47DA-B035-6365C85C7832}
Autodesk Material Library 2011-->MsiExec.exe /I{9DEABCB6-B759-4D52-92F8-51B34A2B4D40}
AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0-->msiexec /qb /x {924E0D8D-5983-731D-F011-00637B7B0167}
AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{924E0D8D-5983-731D-F011-00637B7B0167}
Backup Manager Basic-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{72B776E5-4530-4C4B-9453-751DF87D9D93}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe"
Bing Bar-->MsiExec.exe /X{77F8A71E-3515-4832-B8B2-2F1EDBD2E0F1}
Blackhawk Striker 2-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe"
Bob the Builder Can-Do-Zoo-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Bob the Builder Can-Do-Zoo\Uninstall.exe"
Build-a-lot 2-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe"
Catalyst Control Center - Branding-->MsiExec.exe /I{4E242AB2-86A7-4231-82A9-1E4226D23CA8}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Coupon Printer for Windows-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
D3DX10-->MsiExec.exe /X{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}
Definition update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{2CF1930D-7485-42D3-BED1-B3E2EBB1FD7F}" "1033" "0"
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{D4A8FCAB-9D30-4509-A3F1-D0B7E1BE9F00}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
eBay Worldwide-->MsiExec.exe /I{E0B19DF7-B1C7-4937-82C4-0E4B1E346965}
ERUNT 1.1j-->D:\ERUNT\unins000.exe
Escape Rosecliff Island-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Escape Rosecliff Island\Uninstall.exe"
eSobi v2-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{15D967B5-A4BE-42AE-9E84-64CD062B25AA}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Faerie Solitaire-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Faerie Solitaire\Uninstall.exe"
FARO LS 1.1.406.58-->MsiExec.exe /I{951B0F30-9F1A-4BF6-B3DA-99EB0E917B1C}
FATE - The Traitor Soul-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\FATE - The Traitor Soul\Uninstall.exe"
Futuremark SystemInfo-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{BEE64C14-BEF1-4610-8A68-A16EAA47B882}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
Haali Media Splitter-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Haali\MatroskaSplitter\uninstall.exe"
HP Photo Creations-->C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Photo Creations\uninst.exe
HP Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{74DC0593-6BC6-4001-AD5F-D810AFB68D86}
HPDiagnosticAlert-->MsiExec.exe /I{846B5DED-DC8C-4E1A-B5B4-9F5B39A0CACE}
Identity Card-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
Intel(R) Control Center-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm
Intel(R) Management Engine Components-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Driver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Driver\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall -iips
Java(TM) 6 Update 24-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216023FF}
Jewel Quest Solitaire 3-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Jewel Quest Solitaire 3\Uninstall.exe"
Junk Mail filter update-->MsiExec.exe /I{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}
Launch Manager-->C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI
MediaShow Espresso-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{4968622A-4D3F-489E-9ACE-5FEC4CC0BDE3}\Setup.exe" /z-uninstall
Mesh Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}
Messenger Companion-->MsiExec.exe /I{50816F92-1652-4A7C-B9BC-48F682742C4B}
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall SINGLEIMAGE /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector-->MsiExec.exe /X{95140000-007A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Single Image 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /X{E50AE784-FABE-46DA-A1F8-7B6B56DCB22E}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010-->MsiExec.exe /X{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17-->MsiExec.exe /X{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}
Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{67E03279-F703-408F-B4BF-46B5FC8D70CD}
Monopoly-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Monopoly\Uninstall.exe"
MSVCRT_amd64-->MsiExec.exe /I{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}
MSVCRT-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
Mystery P.I. - Lost in Los Angeles-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Mystery P.I. - Lost in Los Angeles\Uninstall.exe"
MyWinLocker Suite-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{738BF5C3-AF7B-4BB0-B7EF-E505EFC756BE}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
MyWinLocker Suite-->MsiExec.exe /X{738BF5C3-AF7B-4BB0-B7EF-E505EFC756BE}
MyWinLocker-->MsiExec.exe /X{0D7CD0D9-4A88-4A63-8F91-3F4E8F371768}
Norton 360-->C:\Program Files (x86)\NortonInstaller\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360\2454B0AB\4.3.0.5\InstStub.exe /X
Norton Online Backup-->MsiExec.exe /X{C57BCDE1-7CB9-467D-B3BA-7E119916CDC1}
NTI Backup Now 5-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{12EFA1A4-AC3B-443C-8143-237EDE760403}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
NTI Media Maker 8-->C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{2413930C-8309-47A6-BC61-5EF27A4222BC}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Penguins!-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe"
Plants vs. Zombies-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Plants vs. Zombies\Uninstall.exe"
Polar Bowler-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe"
Polar Golfer-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe"
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /X{7770E71B-2D43-4800-9CB3-5B6CAAEBEBEA}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|12.0
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -removeonly
RealUpgrade 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{28C2DED6-325B-4CC7-983A-1777C8F7FBAB}
Scrabble Plus-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Scrabble Plus\Uninstall.exe"
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2160841)-->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /uninstallpatch {FD8D7C9A-E56A-3E7B-BA6D-FE68F13296E3} /parameterfolder Client
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2289078)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{1D1A4F08-2F17-475B-BA72-476CE5992FEE}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2289161)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{F134C2C6-30B3-4169-A325-58482B4CE6FC}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Publisher 2010 (KB2409055)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{C3C277D5-36E3-4B1A-926A-175B2BC019CF}" "1033" "0"
Security Update for Microsoft Word 2010 (KB2345000)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{A6D422EE-1196-45EE-B9AE-6B5B64975E8B}" "1033" "0"
Shredder-->MsiExec.exe /I{C2695E83-CF1D-43D1-84FE-B3BEC561012A}
Skype Toolbars-->MsiExec.exe /I{CD95D125-2992-4858-B3EF-5F6FB52FBAD6}
Skype™ 5.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{E633D396-5188-4E9D-8F6B-BFB8BF3467E8}
Sony Ericsson PC Companion 2.01.149-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{F09EF8F2-0976-42C1-8D9D-8DF78337C6E3}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Sony Ericsson Update Engine-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
Synthesia (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe"
The Price is Right-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\The Price is Right\Uninstall.exe"
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2473228)-->C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /uninstallpatch {A45DD0BE-3CD9-3F1E-B233-B90C6983AE77} /parameterfolder Client
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2202188)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{86B7A074-265D-420C-9E1E-7A920EF0ECA7}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{556146F7-74AE-4E0A-B64F-5B8B93469F61}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{B5516874-E926-4BFD-B412-D0E70112F244}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2413186)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{D6CE7280-6EE3-419A-8F47-DB111C040B1B}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{3FCFD88F-4D13-4F38-8625-ABABEA7F61EA}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2493983)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{309EEC22-83CE-4109-B019-BA9392FAA322}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector (KB2289116)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{E966C940-CC8C-4EC0-8D84-ED27AC20D53C}" "1033" "0"
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector (KB2289116)-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Oarpmany.exe" /removereleaseinpatch "{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" "{75F91382-920C-4AE1-B9E6-FFFCEDA797E8}" "1033" "0"
Virtual Families-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Virtual Families\Uninstall.exe"
Virtual Villagers - A New Home-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Virtual Villagers - A New Home\Uninstall.exe"
WebCam Recorder-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Solent\WebCam\unins000.exe"
Welcome Center-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
Windows Live Communications Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}
Windows Live Essentials-->C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
Windows Live Essentials-->MsiExec.exe /I{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}
Windows Live Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}
Windows Live Mail-->MsiExec.exe /I{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}
Windows Live Mail-->MsiExec.exe /I{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections-->MsiExec.exe /I{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}
Windows Live Mesh-->MsiExec.exe /I{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}
Windows Live Mesh-->MsiExec.exe /I{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core-->MsiExec.exe /I{78A96B4C-A643-4D0F-98C2-A8E16A6669F9}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}
Windows Live Movie Maker-->MsiExec.exe /X{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}
Windows Live Movie Maker-->MsiExec.exe /X{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}
Windows Live Photo Common-->MsiExec.exe /X{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}
Windows Live Photo Common-->MsiExec.exe /X{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}
Windows Live Photo Gallery-->MsiExec.exe /X{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}
Windows Live Photo Gallery-->MsiExec.exe /X{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}
Windows Live PIMT Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}
Windows Live SOXE Definitions-->MsiExec.exe /I{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}
Windows Live SOXE-->MsiExec.exe /I{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}
Windows Live Sync-->MsiExec.exe /X{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack-->MsiExec.exe /I{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}
Windows Live UX Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}
Windows Live Writer Resources-->MsiExec.exe /X{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
Xvid 1.2.2 final uninstall-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\unins000.exe"
Yahoo! Messenger-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
Yahoo! Software Update-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\SOFTWA~1\UNINST~1.EXE
Yahoo! Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE
Yahtzee-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Yahtzee\Uninstall.exe"
Zuma Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Zuma Deluxe\Uninstall.exe"

======System event log======

Record Number: 2729
Time Written: 20101222112733.052728-000

Record Number: 2472
Time Written: 20101222074349.860075-000

Record Number: 2471
Time Written: 20101222074349.813275-000

Record Number: 2310

Record Number: 2309

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 3036
Message: The content source <file:C:/Users/> cannot be accessed.

Details:
Access is denied. Check that the Default Content Access Account in Windows Search Central Administration is correct, or follow the "Exclude and Include Content" link to add a rule to specify the proper crawling account to access this URL. (HRESULT : 0x80041205) (0x80041205)

Record Number: 1249
Time Written: 20101222074702.000000-000
User:

Event Code: 3086
Message: The system locale has changed. Existing data will be deleted and the index must be recreated.

Record Number: 1234
Time Written: 20101222074612.000000-000
User:

Record Number: 1226
Time Written: 20101222074508.000000-000

Event Code: 1008
Message: The Windows Search Service is starting up and attempting to remove the old search index {Reason: Full Index Reset}.

Record Number: 1216
Time Written: 20101222074336.000000-000
User:

Record Number: 1208
Time Written: 20101222074312.000000-000

=====Security event log=====

Subject:

New Logon:

Process Information:

Network Information:
Workstation Name:

Record Number: 710
Time Written: 20100622043728.277363-000
User:

Event Code: 4672

Subject:

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
SeTcbPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeAuditPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
Record Number: 709
User:

Subject:

New Logon:

Process Information:

Network Information:
Workstation Name:

Record Number: 708
User:

Event Code: 4738

Subject:

Target Account:

Changed Attributes:
SAM Account Name: -
Display Name: -
User Principal Name: -
Home Directory: -
Home Drive: -
Script Path: -
Profile Path: -
User Workstations: -
Password Last Set: -
Account Expires: -
Primary Group ID: -
AllowedToDelegateTo: -
Old UAC Value: 0x211
New UAC Value: 0x211
User Account Control: -
User Parameters: -
SID History: -
Logon Hours: -

Additional Information:
Privileges: -
Record Number: 707
Time Written: 20100622043719.588148-000
User:

Event Code: 1102
Subject:
Domain Name: WIN-QQ4M7SVEFOL
Record Number: 706
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog
Time Written: 20100622043658.387711-000
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"Path"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=AMD64
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"USERNAME"=SYSTEM
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"PSModulePath"=%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=4
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=2502
"Pathtem"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64
"NTIPath"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\;

Last edited by AsahiBeer on April 1st, 2011, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AsahiBeer

Unread postby AsahiBeer » April 1st, 2011, 5:25 pm

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)
Run by Home at 2011-04-01 17:21:49
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System drive C: has 380 GB (82%) free of 463 GB
Total RAM: 7860 MB (56% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 5:21:54 PM, on 01/04/2011
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16722)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\mwlDaemon.exe
C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanionInfo.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Users\Home\Desktop\Malware\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\trend micro\Home.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACA ... 5t66i1l16o
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: URLRedirectionBHO - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
O2 - BHO: Bing Bar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Bing Bar - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll" (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SuiteTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe" -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisTecPMMUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NortonOnlineBackupReminder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\Activation\NobuActivation.exe" UNATTENDED
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MDS_Menu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\MediaShow Espresso\5.6"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ArcadeMovieService] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDRegion] C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl10] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ares] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe" -h
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Companion] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe" /Background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyTether] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe -update activex
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Dritek WMI Service (DsiWMIService) - Dritek System Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Acer ePower Service (ePowerSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service 64 - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe
O23 - Service: Futuremark SystemInfo Service - Futuremark Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Futuremark Shared\Futuremark SystemInfo\FMSISvc.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: GREGService - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Management and Security Application Local Management Service (LMS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: MyWinLocker Service (MWLService) - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\MWLService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton 360 (N360) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NTI IScheduleSvc - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service (NTIBackupSvc) - NewTech InfoSystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service (NTISchedulerSvc) - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Sony Ericsson PCCompanion - Avanquest Software - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCService.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: TurboBoost - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Management & Security Application User Notification Service (UNS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
O23 - Service: Updater Service - Acer Group - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

--
End of file - 18581 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\Windows\tasks\Acer Registration - Reminder Recall task.job
C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1397354718-3291204644-2562512797-1000Core.job
C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1397354718-3291204644-2562512797-1000UA.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2010-10-15 1372472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61}]
HP Print Enhancer - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll [2009-10-22 328248]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2010-09-22 75200]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2011-01-07 382720]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}]
Symantec NCO BHO - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll [2010-09-03 396144]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C}]
Symantec Intrusion Prevention - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\IPSBHO.DLL [2009-11-16 79224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2010-09-21 439168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289}]
Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll [2010-11-10 393600]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}]
Skype Plug-In - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll [2010-11-22 1242504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF}]
Office Document Cache Handler - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL [2010-02-28 561552]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f}]
Bing Bar Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll [2011-02-28 1089288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2011-02-09 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081}]
SingleInstance Class - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll [2010-10-15 163128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856}]
HP Smart BHO Class - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll [2009-10-22 517688]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - Norton Toolbar - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\coIEPlg.dll [2010-09-03 396144]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2010-10-15 1372472]
{8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - Bing Bar - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll [2011-02-28 1089288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IAStorIcon"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe [2010-03-03 284696]
"LManager"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe [2010-03-03 1300560]
"SuiteTray"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe [2010-02-01 337264]
"EgisUpdate"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe [2009-12-24 201512]
"EgisTecPMMUpdate"=C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe [2009-12-24 401192]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2011-01-31 35760]
"BackupManagerTray"=C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe [2010-03-08 260608]
"NortonOnlineBackupReminder"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\Activation\NobuActivation.exe [2009-07-24 588648]
"StartCCC"=C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe [2010-06-06 98304]
"MDS_Menu"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\MediaShow Espresso\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [2009-05-20 222504]
"ArcadeMovieService"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Arcade Movie\ArcadeMovieService.exe [2010-03-17 124136]
"BDRegion"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\brs.exe [2010-11-17 75048]
"RemoteControl10"=C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe [2010-02-03 87336]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe [2011-01-07 274608]
"Adobe ARM"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2010-09-21 932288]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2009-11-18 54576]
""= []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2010-10-29 249064]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Google Update"=C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-12-22 136176]
"msnmsgr"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe [2010-11-10 4240760]
"ares"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe -h []
"Sony Ericsson PC Companion"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCompanion.exe [2011-02-28 427008]
"Skype"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe [2010-12-03 14944136]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)"=C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2010-06-01 5252408]
"EasyTether"=C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Stream\EasyTether\easytthr.exe [2010-12-19 48456]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe [2011-01-15 233936]

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Bluetooth.lnk - C:\Program Files (x86)\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=credssp.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\AFD]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"=5
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"=3
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"=0
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoActiveDesktop"=1
"NoActiveDesktopChanges"=1
"ForceActiveDesktopOn"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

======File associations======

.js - edit - C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe %1
.js - open - C:\Windows\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe "%1"
.scr - install -
.scr - config -

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2011-04-01 17:21:49 ----D---- C:\rsit
2011-04-01 17:21:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\trend micro
2011-03-31 13:36:49 ----D---- C:\Windows\ERDNT
2011-03-27 01:39:20 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Tific
2011-03-26 22:00:20 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\DivX
2011-03-17 13:19:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2011-03-17 13:19:12 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DWrite.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:26 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d2d1.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\EncDec.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:25 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CPFilters.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:24 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sbe.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstscax.dll
2011-03-09 00:02:23 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstsc.exe

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2011-04-01 17:21:51 ----D---- C:\Windows\Temp
2011-04-01 17:21:49 ----RD---- C:\Program Files (x86)
2011-04-01 17:19:42 ----HD---- C:\ProgramData
2011-04-01 16:57:41 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2011-03-31 13:42:30 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2011-03-31 13:36:49 ----D---- C:\Windows
2011-03-30 21:04:28 ----SHD---- C:\Windows\Installer
2011-03-30 21:04:28 ----HD---- C:\Config.Msi
2011-03-30 21:04:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Akamai
2011-03-29 22:28:07 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2011-03-29 22:24:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\inf
2011-03-29 21:47:07 ----D---- C:\Windows\System32
2011-03-29 08:22:23 ----D---- C:\Windows\Tasks
2011-03-28 22:13:13 ----HD---- C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
2011-03-27 17:32:37 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2011-03-27 13:22:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
2011-03-27 01:36:40 ----A---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\log.txt
2011-03-27 01:34:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\winsxs
2011-03-27 01:34:31 ----D---- C:\Windows\SysWOW64
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----RD---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Norton
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations
2011-03-27 01:34:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Works
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Photo Creations
2011-03-27 01:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS
2011-03-27 01:34:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared
2011-03-27 01:34:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVATAR Interactive Desktop v.2.0
2011-03-27 01:34:20 ----D---- C:\Windows\registration
2011-03-27 01:33:25 ----SD---- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft
2011-03-27 01:09:05 ----D---- C:\Windows\Logs
2011-03-17 22:40:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight
2011-03-17 13:19:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
2011-03-17 13:19:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2011-03-17 13:18:21 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\McAfee
2011-03-14 21:12:42 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson
2011-03-14 21:12:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson
2011-03-14 21:10:07 ----D---- C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2011-03-14 16:06:03 ----D---- C:\Windows\Prefetch
2011-03-09 09:29:47 ----D---- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2011-03-09 09:27:35 ----D---- C:\Windows\debug

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R0 iaStor;Intel AHCI Controller; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys []
R0 rdyboost;ReadyBoost; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys []
R0 SymDS;Symantec Data Store; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMDS64.SYS []
R0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMEFA64.SYS []
R1 BHDrvx64;BHDrvx64; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\BASHDefs\20110309.001\BHDrvx64.sys [2011-02-25 1124472]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\ccHPx64.sys []
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys [2010-12-21 475696]
R1 IDSVia64;IDSVia64; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110330.001\IDSvia64.sys [2011-03-14 476792]
R1 mwlPSDFilter;mwlPSDFilter; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDFilter.sys []
R1 mwlPSDNServ;mwlPSDNServ; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDNServ.sys []
R1 mwlPSDVDisk;mwlPSDVDisk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDVDisk.sys []
R1 SRTSPX;Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL) x64; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SRTSPX64.SYS []
R1 SymIM;Symantec Network Security Intermediate Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SymIMv.sys []
R1 SymIRON;Symantec Iron Driver; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\Ironx64.SYS []
R1 SYMTDIv;Symantec Vista Network Dispatch Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SYMTDIV.SYS []
R1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys []
R2 TurboB;Turbo Boost UI Monitor driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TurboB.sys []
R3 amdkmdag;amdkmdag; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atipmdag.sys []
R3 amdkmdap;amdkmdap; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys []
R3 AtiHdmiService;ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys []
R3 BCM43XX;Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl664.sys []
R3 easytether;easytether; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\easytthr.sys []
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys []
R3 HECIx64;Intel(R) Management Engine Interface; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys []
R3 Impcd;Impcd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys []
R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys []
R3 intelkmd;intelkmd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdpmd64.sys []
R3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR813x/AR815x PCI-E Ethernet Controller; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.sys []
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110401.002\ENG64.SYS [2011-03-31 117880]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_4.0.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110401.002\EX64.SYS [2011-03-31 1828984]
R3 NTIDrvr;NTIDrvr; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys []
R3 SRTSP;Symantec Real Time Storage Protection x64; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0403000.005\SRTSP64.SYS []
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS []
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys []
R3 UBHelper;UBHelper; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\UBHelper.sys []
S3 AmUStor;AM USB Stroage Driver; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AmUStor.SYS []
S3 BthEnum;Bluetooth Enumerator Service; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BthEnum.sys []
S3 BthPan;Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthpan.sys []
S3 BTHPORT;Bluetooth Port Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHport.sys []
S3 BTHUSB;Bluetooth Radio USB Driver; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys []
S3 btwampfl;Bluetooth AMP USB Filter; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwampfl.sys []
S3 btwaudio;Bluetooth Audio Device Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwaudio.sys []
S3 btwavdt;Bluetooth AVDT; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwavdt.sys []
S3 btwl2cap;Bluetooth L2CAP Service; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys []
S3 btwrchid;btwrchid; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwrchid.sys []
S3 cpuz135;cpuz135; \??\C:\Windows\TEMP\cpuz135\cpuz135_x64.sys []
S3 EraserUtilDrvI10;EraserUtilDrvI10; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilDrvI10.sys [2011-03-27 132656]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2010-12-21 132656]
S3 fssfltr;FssFltr; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr.sys []
S3 ggflt;SEMC USB Flash Driver Filter; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ggflt.sys []
S3 ggsemc;SEMC USB Flash Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ggsemc.sys []
S3 NETw5s64;Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7 - 64 Bit; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys []
S3 pciide;pciide; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys []
S3 RFCOMM;Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys []
S3 StillCam;Still Serial Digital Camera Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys []
S3 WinUSB;Sony Ericsson USB Device sa0101 Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.sys []
S3 WSDPrintDevice;WSD Print Support via UMB; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WSDPrint.sys []

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 Akamai;Akamai NetSession Interface; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
R2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility; C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe []
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe [2010-03-26 920352]
R2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2010-03-03 325200]
R2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service; C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe [2010-03-10 820768]
R2 GREGService;GREGService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe [2010-01-08 23584]
R2 hpqddsvc;HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
R2 HPSLPSVC;HP Network Devices Support; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
R2 IAStorDataMgrSvc;Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [2010-03-03 13336]
R2 LMS;Intel(R) Management and Security Application Local Management Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe [2009-09-30 262144]
R2 N360;Norton 360; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\4.3.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe [2010-02-25 126392]
R2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe [2010-03-08 250368]
R2 NTISchedulerSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe [2009-11-05 144640]
R2 RichVideo;Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS); C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [2010-02-03 244904]
R2 SeaPort;SeaPort; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE [2011-02-25 249648]
R2 UNS;Intel(R) Management & Security Application User Notification Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2009-09-30 2314240]
R2 Updater Service;Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2010-01-28 243232]
R2 wlidsvc;Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE [2010-09-21 2286976]
R3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-01-09 4925184]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe [2009-07-13 20992]
S3 BBSvc;Bing Bar Update Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE [2011-02-28 183560]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service 64;FLEXnet Licensing Service 64; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe [2011-01-29 1436424]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe [2010-09-23 1493352]
S3 Futuremark SystemInfo Service;Futuremark SystemInfo Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Futuremark Shared\Futuremark SystemInfo\FMSISvc.exe [2011-01-13 129440]
S3 GameConsoleService;GameConsoleService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Acer Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe [2009-10-09 238328]
S3 MWLService;MyWinLocker Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x86\MWLService.exe [2010-02-01 305520]
S3 NTIBackupSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe [2009-11-05 50432]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2010-01-09 149352]
S3 Sony Ericsson PCCompanion;Sony Ericsson PCCompanion; C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCService.exe [2011-02-10 150528]
S3 TurboBoost;TurboBoost; C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe [2009-11-02 126352]
S3 WatAdminSvc;@%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601; C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe []
S4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-09-22 57184]

AsahiBeer

Unread postby Wingman » April 2nd, 2011, 11:23 am

Hello AsahiBeer,

Please do not make any changes to your system: do not add or remove any software, run any scans or "fix" programs and/or remove any files unless instructed to do so, by me. Please read these instructions carefully before executing and then perform the steps, in the order given. If you have any questions or problems, executing these instructions, <<STOP>> do not proceed, post back with the question or problem.

It appears you removed quite a bit from the computer.
I still see references to Ares ... so either it was not uninstalled, or it has a poorly written uninstall routine. If you did not uninstall it because you don't use it... please uninstall it now or I will have no choice but to close this thread.

I want to make sure there is nothing hiding in any corners. We'll run a couple of scan and get a new DDS log. These scans can take a while, please do not use the computer during the scans.

Step 1.
Please run this again, as changes may have occurred between the last run and now. Better to be safe than to be sorry.
Run:
  1. Please navigate to Start >> All Programs >> ERUNT... double-click ERUNT from the menu.
    VISTA - W7 users: right-click on ERUNT from the menu, select "Run As Administrator", to run the process.
    • System registry.
    • Current user registry.

Step 2.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Please save any items you were working on... close any open programs. You may be asked to reboot your machine.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop. If needed...Tutorial w/screenshots
Alternate download sites available here or here.
  1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  2. Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    VISTA-W7 users: Right-click on mbam-setup.exe, select "Run As Administrator" to install the application.
  3. When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  4. When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware <<---Important!
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Then click Finish.
    MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
    • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
    • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
    • Problems downloading the updates? Manually download them from here and double-click on "mbam-rules.exe" to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  1. Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  2. Then click on the Scan button.
  3. If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
    The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
    When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  4. Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  1. Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  2. Check all items except any items (if present) in the C:\System Volume Information folder... then click on Remove Selected.
    We will take care of the System Volume Information items later.
    When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
    The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM. The log can also be found here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
  3. Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Step 3.
ESET NOD32 Online Scan
Vista - W7 users: You will need to to right-click on the IE or FF icons on the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.
Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download "esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe" when prompted... then double click on it to install.

Please temporarily disable your Anti-virus real-time protection. If active, it could impact the online scan.
Please go to ESET Online Scanner - © ESET All Rights Reserved... to run an online scan.
** Make sure you are using an account that has Administrative privileges **
    Press the "ESET Online Scanner" button.
  1. Check the box next to "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  2. Click "Start"... a window will open... it may appear nothing is happening... please be patient.
  3. Click Yes... at the run ActiveX prompt. Click Install... at the install ActiveX prompt.
    Once installed, the scanner will be initialized.
  4. Click "Start". Make sure that the options:
    • Remove found threats is UNCHECKED
    • Leave the "default" settings under Advanced as they are, if not set , please check:
      • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
      • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
      • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  5. Click "Start"... ESET scanner will begin to download the virus signatures database.
    When the signatures have been downloaded, the scan will start automatically.
  6. Wait for the scan to finish... it may take a while... please be patient. When the scan is finished...
  7. Use Notepad to open the log file located at C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
  8. Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
Remember to enable your Anti-virus protection... before continuing!

Step 4.
DDS Scan
  1. Please download DDS ... by sUBs. Save it to your desktop. Alternate download links here or here.
    Disable any script blocking software you have running before running DDS.
  2. Please double click dds.com to run the tool. (File name will be different if alternate download used).
    Vista - W7 users: You must right click on the file above and select "Run As Administrator" to run the tool.
    A black window will open with some instructions/comments...
  3. When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
    Caution: The above logs will NOT be saved... you must save them to your desktop.
  4. Please post both the DDS.txt and Attach.txt files in your next reply.

Step 5.
  2. MBAM scan results
  3. ESET Online scan results.
  4. DDS log and Attach.txt file contents.
  5. How is the computer behaving?
Thanks,
Wingman
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby AsahiBeer » April 2nd, 2011, 5:59 pm

I have deleted ares, and messenger discovery i don't see why i have to do these step again this is starting to look suspicious. And can you tell me if this website is safe i've used it a couple times and once norton blocked a virus i think from this site and i think i got the malware from it. hxxp://www.letmewatchthis.ch/
Last edited by Wingman on April 3rd, 2011, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited web address to prevent possible infections
AsahiBeer

Unread postby Wingman » April 3rd, 2011, 10:03 am

Hello AsahiBeer,

I asked you to uninstall the P2P program -Ares-. If you say you uninstalled it...as I indicated in my last post, it may have been a poorly written removal routine.

If you are asking why you have to perform the uninstall steps again, it is because I see indications that a particular program is still active. As I posted earlier, there is a forum policy regarding the use of P2P programs. If you are asking about running the other steps... it is to provide some additional scans to help determine if there is any malware present.

Should you want to continue receiving my help, please run the MBAM, ESET online scan and DDS scan steps and post the requested logs.

As far as the web site you referenced... the web site itself may be "clean" but any movie could be infected, at any time. Websites that allow users to view movies or TV shows for a small fee or free are very popular and as such, become a prime target for malware writers.
Let your anti-virus product do it's job.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby AsahiBeer » April 3rd, 2011, 11:43 am

OK i will run the scan a bit later i don't have time at the moment.
AsahiBeer

Unread postby Wingman » April 3rd, 2011, 12:30 pm

Thank you. :)
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next