Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Anti-Virus and possible others....help & thanks!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Anti-Virus and possible others....help & thanks!

Unread postby Bob4 » March 1st, 2011, 7:54 am

jasonlbourque wrote: I can't thank you enough for your patience and giving me instructions in an easy to understand format. My computer is running great!
Your welcome :mrgreen:

Close all other windows and browsers except HJT before clicking on Fix Checked

O2 - BHO: vShare Toolbar - {043C5167-00BB-4324-AF7E-62013FAEDACF} - C:\Program Files\vshare\vshare_toolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Yontoo Layers - {FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: vShare Toolbar - {043C5167-00BB-4324-AF7E-62013FAEDACF} - C:\Program Files\vshare\vshare_toolbar.dll
O18 - Protocol: vsharechrome - {3F3A4B8A-86FC-43A4-BB00-6D7EBE9D4484} - C:\Program Files\vshare\vshare_toolbar.dll
Close that.

With that we are done. Been a pleasure to help you.
Safe surfing :)
Bob4
MRU Master
MRU Master

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby jasonlbourque » March 1st, 2011, 9:37 am

Wow, your up really early. I have done as you asked-the last items deleted from Hi Jack This. I have one last question. I noticed all of my steaming programs have been deleted. Bit Torrent, VShare and Stream Torrent for example. I steam UFC fights and NFL games when not broadasted in my area. Is there a safe way to run these programs? I would appreciate a link to any information I can read up on.

Thanks again!
jasonlbourque

Unread postby Bob4 » March 2nd, 2011, 6:03 pm

It's no great secret where I get my info from. Have a look at why we removed Vshare

O18 - Protocol: vsharechrome - {3F3A4B8A-86FC-43A4-BB00-6D7EBE9D4484} - C:\Program Files\vshare\vshare_toolbar.dll
http://www.systemlookup.com/lists.php?l ... E9D4484&s=
vShare / My Quick Search Toolbar, a Pugi type toolbar. Redirects home and search pages. Note: Usually found in the %ProgramFiles%\vShare folder

Bit Torrent and Stream Torrent are Peer to peer programs.http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p491394
Peer to Peer programs.
We have noticed that most people seeking help from us are coming with infections contracted from the use of P2P programs.
Because of this, we felt we needed to introduce a policy on the use of P2P file sharing programs. They must be removed.

Unfortunately I don't know a thing about streaming so I am unable to help you there. :(
Bob4
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby Wingman » March 4th, 2011, 9:19 pm

As your problems appear to have been resolved, this topic is now closed.
We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you are satisfied with our assistance and wish to donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site, please read :
Donations For Malware Removal
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous