Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help Please!!!!!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help Please!!!!!

Unread postby neofraud » December 2nd, 2010, 9:45 am

I am posting this from my work computer because my home computer is infected. I have a teenage son that has downloaded Antivirus Action malware. My computer will not let me access the internet nor add/remove or system restore. I read the steps necessary for help but I cant do all these things. How should I go forward?
Stressed out,
Robert

Nevermind hopefully the problem is solved. Thanks
Last edited by neofraud on December 2nd, 2010, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
neofraud

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help Please!!!!!

Unread postby neofraud » December 2nd, 2010, 10:33 am

Is there any processes that I can turn off in order to be able to access the internet? If so, I could at least get back here and send my logs.
neofraud

Re: Help Please!!!!!

Unread postby Gary R » December 2nd, 2010, 6:39 pm

It seems from the edit to your first post that you have resolved your problem.

This topic is therefore closed.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!