Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

malware and lil things

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

malware and lil things

Unread postby sunny21b » November 27th, 2010, 1:59 pm

sorry about the delay in getting at this. hear is the log you requested. performed the hijack instructions. maybe i explained it wrong- the computer will go to sleep, and instead of being able to just wiggle the mouse or strike a key to wake it up, i have to bump my on/off button. the inside is cean and free of dust, as is the fans as well.
thanks
sunny21b

The type of the file system is NTFS.

WARNING! F parameter not specified.
Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.

CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 3)...
CHKDSK is verifying indexes (stage 2 of 3)...
Deleting index entry C__Documents and Settings_debra_Desktop_scan.log in index $I30 of file 31453.
Deleting index entry C__Documents and Settings_debra_Desktop_scan2.log in index $I30 of file 31453.
Deleting index entry C__DOC~2.LOG in index $I30 of file 31453.

Errors found. CHKDSK cannot continue in read-only mode.
sunny21b

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: malware and lil things

Unread postby NonSuch » November 28th, 2010, 1:11 am

We're sorry, but you cannot just pick up from where you left off once your topic has been closed. In addition, this is the third topic you have started. Both of your two previous topics were closed because you did not respond to your helper for 72 hours or longer.

Although we understand a poster may have difficulty responding to a helper's posts and following the instructions therein in a timely manner, that is the way we and most free online help forums function. Online help forums are usually not the most suitable choice for those who must be away from their infected computers for a period of time that exceeds the posted parameters for receiving assistance. Therefore, we suggest you consider availing yourself of other more suitable means for resolving your computer's issues.