Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

no reply

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

no reply

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 3:40 am

my computer has been hijacked for several days now. here is my topics link
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54572

thank you

biggs
MrBiggs

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: no reply

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 5:39 am

bump
MrBiggs

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 12:26 pm

bump
MrBiggs

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 1:08 pm

is ANYONE even looking at this? i feel like im wasting my time and I am so frustrated because I cant do anything with my computer. ive been religiously looking at this message board for FOUR DAYS and i havent had the first human being say a word to me
MrBiggs

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 1:28 pm

bump to the third
MrBiggs

Unread postby MrBiggs » November 27th, 2010, 2:53 pm

frustrated bump
MrBiggs

Unread postby NonSuch » November 27th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Your first error was starting a topic in the 72 hour bump room prior to the passage of 72 hours. Your second error was "bumping" your topic scarcely two hours later.

For your own sake as well as ours, please familiarize yourself with the forum rules:

http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 89#p491389

Bumping your topic

Helpers at this forum look for topics with ZERO REPLIES, any topic that does not have zero replies will be passed by.

If you reply to your topic or try to "bump" it, it will no longer have zero replies and you will not receive the help you are looking for.

Because of this ..... if we see that you have replied to your own topic, or tried to bump it, your topic will be closed and you will be asked to start a new one.

The above quoted rule applies to both the 72 hour bump room and the Malware Removal room. Therefore, this topic will be closed and you will need to start a new topic.