Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

In need of some assistance

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: In need of some assistance

Unread postby muppy03 » December 3rd, 2010, 8:47 am

thaboss318 wrote:I am going to reformat my hard drive

In the long run, you have actually made the wisest decision. Although we would eventually remove the infection, I think you would find there would be continuous problems arising from changes that have been made to your computer by the infection. By doing a reformat, you have picked the safest choice. :thumbright:
muppy03
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby thaboss318 » December 3rd, 2010, 5:33 pm

But now my DVD-drive and CD-drive don't work..they are in device manager and they both have exclamation marks next to them. Would that be the result of anything we did??
thaboss318

Unread postby muppy03 » December 3rd, 2010, 6:43 pm

thaboss318 wrote:But now my DVD-drive and CD-drive don't work..they are in device manager and they both have exclamation marks next to them. Would that be the result of anything we did??

No, not from anything we did. Unfortunately once a computer has been infected many things can go wrong,system changes can be made and even when the infected files are removed you can and will find recurrent problems.
muppy03
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby muppy03 » December 7th, 2010, 3:16 am