Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Get redirected to random website on our HOME computer

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Get redirected to random website on our HOME computer

Unread postby KingArthurTheFirst » November 18th, 2010, 7:46 am

I lhad already looked at your T&Cs regarding "home use" vs "business use". The computer in question is NOT a business computer. It is a laptop used exclusively at home by me, my wife, daughter and son for the sort of general puposes listed under your "home use" criteria. We have somehow got something on the computer which keeps redirecting us following a search on Google to random websites. Also, we keep getting Win32 error reports and then the laptop freezes. Also, it can now take up to 5 attepts to boot up. I have downloaded Ad-Aware, Malware Bytes, Search and Destroy, etc. and nothing gets rid of it. Below is the link containing the logs you asked for which took me several attemps from our main HOME computer to send you as our laptop wouldn't let us send it (probably due to the virus). I have searched the Internet and I can't find any other type of assistance that you offer. PLEASE help me!! and if you really can't please recommend a website or furon that can. Thank you

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54384
KingArthurTheFirst

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Get redirected to random website on our HOME computer

Unread postby Wingman » November 18th, 2010, 2:39 pm

The Administrators of the forum have made their determination.

I understand your desire to get your computer working properly again. Unfortunately, we can not provide a list of reference of forums that will assist you because each forum has their own set of conditions, which dictate when they will or will not provide assistance. These conditions at other forums, can change at any time, without our knowledge.

Trend Micro has provided a List of Hijack This Forums that provide assistance with HijackThis log and malware removal. Links to Forums dedicated to other languages besides Engish are also provided. As stated before, each forum has their own set of rules for providing help. Their presence on the Trend Micro list does not guarantee you will be helped.

I would suggest that you backup all personal files, pictures, music, etc. to an external source, immediately. From a non-infected computer, you can search for sites that may provide the assistance you require.

I'm sorry we can not be of more assistance. Thank you for your understanding.

As determined by forum Administration here