Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Computer runs slow, get antimalware pop ups

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Computer runs slow, get antimalware pop ups

Unread postby turtledove » December 1st, 2010, 1:49 pm

Good day search9000,

One, Even off the internet, that computer is infected and can not be connected to anything else.
Second you will need to obtain new Office software if you no longer have the Disc for it.

Was the computer bought with or without Vista/Office already installed? Or did you buy Vista/Office separately?
If it came with the items already installed, my best suggestion is contact the maker for recovery options.
Lastly, without the key that was on the Vista Box if you bought it separately, you need a new one to install it again.
Can you give me the Name and model number of the computer/manufacturer?
Please answer the above about the computer model and if Vista was already on it when bought.
When that is done, I'll give you some information for future security for when you are ready to go again on the internet.

Thank you

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby search9000 » December 1st, 2010, 2:34 pm

turtle,

thanks for the answers.

I bought the computer with vista installed. the model is "e-system". microsoft office was also installed. as for model number, im not sure how to acquire that?
search9000

Unread postby turtledove » December 1st, 2010, 2:44 pm

Good day search9000,

The model number of the machine should be on the bottom of the computer if it is a laptop, or the back or bottom if a desktop. I'll see what I can find. The COA is a sticker that will have have your product ID on it. If we find you have a recovery partition on the hard drive, then it should automatically activate anyway.
I'll be back later to let you know what I find, but the model number would help.

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby search9000 » December 1st, 2010, 3:34 pm

Hi, I checked the bottom of the laptop and found these codes, maybe they will be helpful.

product ID - 2twfr-4qdb9-?(not sure what this digit is as it's worn off)vdfy-rqr7j-m3yep

This could be the model number?
00144-349-734-815
search9000

Unread postby turtledove » December 1st, 2010, 4:33 pm

Thanks. Here's another way to get a look at what your computer is, as well as software, any needed patches/security. Have someone go to the following link and copy to a cdrw or usb stick Belarc Advisor. Then copy it over to your machine. After you install it, it will open in your default browser. If it says it can't, then only connect to internet for this , then disconnect.
Where it says System, it gives make and model of motherboard and other information, possibly the machine make, like Toshiba, HP, etc.
Further down you will see what keys belong to Vista; the part in parentheses. It would /should do the same for your Office product. Like so:(xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) A set of five letter/number combination.

Let me know if that helps.

Be back later, will do what I can with what I have so far.
Note: Please keep your key info off here, and write it down and put in a safe place for use in the future. Also keep the Belarc download for the future as well.

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby turtledove » December 2nd, 2010, 1:10 pm

Good day search9000,

Here is a link for you to get further help on getting information/restoring your system.
http://support.thetechguys.com/ProductGuides Click on Notebooks then EI system then find your model series

They are a computer help site. Just find your model series.
Here is their link on recovery discs:
http://support.thetechguys.com/recoverydiscs

Let me know if Belarc helped you get your Products Keys. The above site is the best I could find, among many references that there is no main site for that computer brand which now appears to go by EI Systems instead of the original name.

Wish I could have found more information, let me know you're ready for my final instructions please.

Thank you

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Wingman » December 5th, 2010, 7:19 pm

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous