You can try to scan the external drive. If there is no other important data, why not to reformat it
It's just DNS hijacking. Nothing serious.
If you have no other problems :
Your system now is clean
Let's do some cleaning and management.
- Click on Start >> Run...
- Now type in ComboFix /Uninstall into the and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
You can proceed to delete remaining tools that involved in this process (if any).Additional Information :SpywareBlaster.
- SpywareBlaster help your Internet Explorer more strong as it will help to block known malicious ActiveX
- A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found HERE
- Antivirus help you to give the maximum protection for the system.
- You are advice to have only ONE antivirus running on the system.
- Please keep it update regurlarly.
- Unwanted things always occur behind your knowledge. Let's this software take the snapshot of it.
- For more information and installation can be found HERE
Please make sure to have your Windows Automatic Update turn ON
or you can do it manually.
Microsoft releases patches for Windows and Office products regularly to patch up Windows and Office products loopholes and fix any bugs found. Install the updates immediately if they are found.To update Windows
To update Office
- Go to Start > All Programs > Windows Update
- Open up any Office program.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
You always can refer at both website to check either any updates are needed for your system.Information. Safe surfing!